OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES, NO HATIN'!

Welcome home !!!
pimp.gif

5450271556_39b262a610_z.jpg

force hat at san ysidro Nike outlet 16.99 ... they have 2 different colors all orange w/green lettering and the one i have.  they had about 15 of each hat.  

force hat at san ysidro Nike outlet 16.99 ... they have 2 different colors all orange w/green lettering and the one i have.  they had about 15 of each hat.  

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^they were at Footlocker, quite a few FTL stores had them from what i saw...they should be making their way out west but if u need help...you know to just holla 
wink.gif
Werd, much thanks yo!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^they were at Footlocker, quite a few FTL stores had them from what i saw...they should be making their way out west but if u need help...you know to just holla 
wink.gif
Werd, much thanks yo!!!
wink.gif

YO! Where's MY NT Fitted?
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Oddly... those are the best pics of the BIN V's I've seen.

The AJ2011 are banging. Officially. I thought YOTR were hands down the best colorway so far but those blue ones are NICE. When those drop?

DF!!!

YO! Where's MY NT Fitted?
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Oddly... those are the best pics of the BIN V's I've seen.

The AJ2011 are banging. Officially. I thought YOTR were hands down the best colorway so far but those blue ones are NICE. When those drop?

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

BONUS-i did this in the summer and never posted

what u do u think??
Nice work. I did something similar, but opted to add more black accents and white out the 24 on the strap. Original color-blocking FTW
pimp.gif
Nice pillowcase too
smokin.gif

oqvnzl.jpg

a81v9.jpg

Nice pickups everybody
pimp.gif

Justin - find me a deal like that. Please
wink.gif

what u do u think??
Nice work. I did something similar, but opted to add more black accents and white out the 24 on the strap. Original color-blocking FTW
pimp.gif
Nice pillowcase too
smokin.gif

oqvnzl.jpg

a81v9.jpg

Nice pickups everybody
pimp.gif

Justin - find me a deal like that. Please
wink.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

what u do u think??
pimp.gif
Nice pillowcase too
smokin.gif

Nice pickups everybody
pimp.gif

Justin - find me a deal like that. Plea
But what type of paint did u use, mines seem to be chipping after two wears
eyes.gif
 i like the black accent that was a nice touch!!
hahaha the pillow case was actually an old bed cover i found at the thrift store for 60 cents but since it was torn i told my aunt to make two pillow cases out of em
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

what u do u think??
pimp.gif
Nice pillowcase too
smokin.gif

Nice pickups everybody
pimp.gif

Justin - find me a deal like that. Plea
eyes.gif
hahaha the pillow case was actually an old bed cover i found at the thrift store for 60 cents but since it was torn i told my aunt to make two pillow cases out of em
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
tongue.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks. I used white Angelus leather paint on the uppers and black Createx airbrush paint on the swoosh/bubble surrounds. I think I did 3 or 4 thin coats total on the uppers.

eyes.gif
tongue.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks. I used white Angelus leather paint on the uppers and black Createx airbrush paint on the swoosh/bubble surrounds. I think I did 3 or 4 thin coats total on the uppers.

Back
Top Bottom