OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES, NO HATIN'!

xiii's 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

But what type of paint did u use, mines seem to be chipping after two wears
eyes.gif
 i like the black accent that was a nice touch!!
hahaha the pillow case was actually an old bed cover i found at the thrift store for 60 cents but since it was torn i told my aunt to make two pillow cases out of em
tongue.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks. I used white Angelus leather paint on the uppers and black Createx airbrush paint on the swoosh/bubble surrounds. I think I did 3 or 4 thin coats total on the uppers.
Thanks, ill order some this week, for now time to sand down and take off the old paint
tired.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

But what type of paint did u use, mines seem to be chipping after two wears
eyes.gif
 i like the black accent that was a nice touch!!
hahaha the pillow case was actually an old bed cover i found at the thrift store for 60 cents but since it was torn i told my aunt to make two pillow cases out of em
tongue.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks. I used white Angelus leather paint on the uppers and black Createx airbrush paint on the swoosh/bubble surrounds. I think I did 3 or 4 thin coats total on the uppers.
Thanks, ill order some this week, for now time to sand down and take off the old paint
tired.gif

tired.gif
Yeah, Angelus pretty much has to be ordered online. Createx (if you ever need any of it) is available at most craft stores (Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc.). It's really good for midsole re-paints, as it has a pretty matte/non-shiny finish
wink.gif

tired.gif
Yeah, Angelus pretty much has to be ordered online. Createx (if you ever need any of it) is available at most craft stores (Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc.). It's really good for midsole re-paints, as it has a pretty matte/non-shiny finish
wink.gif

Damn you dluv for getting ALL the V's i want... How much did out the toro bravos for?

And damn you zyr12wnb for those 95s, there too clean.. i been lookin for those or the AM1s from that pack for ages now

And damn me for not copping any of those when i could have.. Stallin FTL

Damn you dluv for getting ALL the V's i want... How much did out the toro bravos for?

And damn you zyr12wnb for those 95s, there too clean.. i been lookin for those or the AM1s from that pack for ages now

And damn me for not copping any of those when i could have.. Stallin FTL

Back
Top Bottom