OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES, NO HATIN'!

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Was able to get the rest of my order made in the US. Kept a few for myself and added the rest to the e-shop.
thanks ty. i just doubled up on the cap. had to shrink the first one and it still fits a little funky. i get lots of inquiries about the cap when i wear it. 

Was able to get the rest of my order made in the US. Kept a few for myself and added the rest to the e-shop.
thanks ty. i just doubled up on the cap. had to shrink the first one and it still fits a little funky. i get lots of inquiries about the cap when i wear it. 

Serious question to the Moderators, and Ty, sorry man.
But how is it that he can come in here and BLATANTLY be selling something, and it is allowed? We had a member post in the AMFAM thread about creating a t-shirt, not buying or selling, and was threatened with being banned for doing so. 

Where do the rules fall into line in this case? Can someone please explain this to me, and the others so that there is a CLEAR understanding? 

3) NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING. I Can't stress this enough. Please review the rules we have stickied in the forum. Take all that to the buy/sell forums. If you get caught, don't be mad that your account is suspended. 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]oh yea, can I get my avy back? 
[/font]

Serious question to the Moderators, and Ty, sorry man.
But how is it that he can come in here and BLATANTLY be selling something, and it is allowed? We had a member post in the AMFAM thread about creating a t-shirt, not buying or selling, and was threatened with being banned for doing so. 

Where do the rules fall into line in this case? Can someone please explain this to me, and the others so that there is a CLEAR understanding? 

3) NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING. I Can't stress this enough. Please review the rules we have stickied in the forum. Take all that to the buy/sell forums. If you get caught, don't be mad that your account is suspended. 

[/font]

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]oh yea, can I get my avy back? 
[/font]

got myself a pair of these a few days after sending a friend his pair... good people here; finally came in today, my PO ftl... lol
2qm16w9.jpg

got myself a pair of these a few days after sending a friend his pair... good people here; finally came in today, my PO ftl... lol
2qm16w9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom