OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

in the PM...

son and I both undsd...
mr6tj.jpg

to go see....
3585rip.jpg

bonus
grin.gif

2ivza04.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

airedweezy - thanks dude, i wrote Levi's in the description but i meant American Eagle...lol got it last year spring, they should be getting new jean jackets this year, not sure if its the same one thoigh
Nice fit ksteezy. In Toronto we call the jean jacket and jeans look a 'Canadian Tuxedo,' lol. I get made fun of at work - haters. Lol. I got a new jean jacket last week at GAP for $13 as it was on clearance and then 40% off that price - steal! Keep the fits comin homey.

J.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

airedweezy - thanks dude, i wrote Levi's in the description but i meant American Eagle...lol got it last year spring, they should be getting new jean jackets this year, not sure if its the same one thoigh
Nice fit ksteezy. In Toronto we call the jean jacket and jeans look a 'Canadian Tuxedo,' lol. I get made fun of at work - haters. Lol. I got a new jean jacket last week at GAP for $13 as it was on clearance and then 40% off that price - steal! Keep the fits comin homey.

J.

5471239111_ea97d31727_z.jpg

I wish I had the 2001 pair.. The jumpman makes these ugly...Plus the Nike Air makes all the difference.

5471239111_ea97d31727_z.jpg

I wish I had the 2001 pair.. The jumpman makes these ugly...Plus the Nike Air makes all the difference.

Back
Top Bottom