OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Like I said, I don't have a good camera and seeing you all post with the clarity of your photo's makes me quite jealous.
Today for work: Levi's shirt, American Apparel V, Club Monaco cotton pant (green), Clarks Wallabee's and Nixon 51-30 (leather).
My J's do not know we ever have winter - only when the snow and salt are gone... ;-)

Thanks.

Like I said, I don't have a good camera and seeing you all post with the clarity of your photo's makes me quite jealous.
Today for work: Levi's shirt, American Apparel V, Club Monaco cotton pant (green), Clarks Wallabee's and Nixon 51-30 (leather).
My J's do not know we ever have winter - only when the snow and salt are gone... ;-)

Thanks.

12a1626d92a0ec59d264f7805b6fb3eb4df239f0_r.jpg

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

Nice J's Mannchyld, that angle makes them look tempting.
How's fit/feel?

As far as cushioning goes, these might be the most comfotable Jordans out, plus they're super light. Usually new designs give me some sort of complications after the first wear or two, but my feet feel amazing after 8 hours in these. These were definitely made for performance and comfort.

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

Nice J's Mannchyld, that angle makes them look tempting.
How's fit/feel?

As far as cushioning goes, these might be the most comfotable Jordans out, plus they're super light. Usually new designs give me some sort of complications after the first wear or two, but my feet feel amazing after 8 hours in these. These were definitely made for performance and comfort.

Back
Top Bottom