OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

DJ PROTO J

what kind of jeans are you wearing with the Yeezy and lacoste sweater?

I have some some slim levis like that but was curious if they the same ones.

DJ PROTO J

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

DJ PROTO J

yeah, they're 511's... i'm on the hunt for a similar wash, but much lighter (dior makes some but didn't have 'em when i checked out their store in beverly hills)...

DJ PROTO J

yeah, they're 511's... i'm on the hunt for a similar wash, but much lighter (dior makes some but didn't have 'em when i checked out their store in beverly hills)...

5408574357_8a873b66ae_b.jpg

5409184732_d47e6da49d_b.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

DJ PROTO J

Cool I bought mine at urban outfitter in burbank. I prefer hard denim but never found a light blue like these levis.  I am rockin diesel, guess and levis right now but am always interested in other brands. Someone posted their naked and famous denim and it looked nice. what brands and fit do you rock?

I honestly think we should start a denim thread. I think jeans make a shoe. Ive seen some ugly shoes here that look dope with good denim and air jordan grails that look hidous with bad fitting denim. 

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

DJ PROTO J

Cool I bought mine at urban outfitter in burbank. I prefer hard denim but never found a light blue like these levis.  I am rockin diesel, guess and levis right now but am always interested in other brands. Someone posted their naked and famous denim and it looked nice. what brands and fit do you rock?

I honestly think we should start a denim thread. I think jeans make a shoe. Ive seen some ugly shoes here that look dope with good denim and air jordan grails that look hidous with bad fitting denim. 

olive 9s on the first page are hard

lets see if i can find the time to be consistent this month. old pic, same fit

4308039015_b8ebf4f1ca_z.jpg

olive 9s on the first page are hard

lets see if i can find the time to be consistent this month. old pic, same fit

4308039015_b8ebf4f1ca_z.jpg

msgt - those AMs are beautiful bro...

sukwonee - nice pictures, what are you shooting with?...your son is killing it..lol

KROOMA - that polo is sick!...is it pick or is that the lighting?

GAGJR - bringing back the Mac N Cheese's!...i was just talking about my wife about how popular these were about 7-10 years ago!...these along with dolomites and Vasquez :smoking im about to hit up Jimmy Jazz and pick up a pair of Vaz's....im sure they probe still carry them..lol

anywho I couldn't take this harsh winter anymore, thought i could wing it without a strong pair of boots like i always do, but hell no i gave in and went to Sperry and copped these, they have the lambskin inside like the Uggz, but much cheaper...love them
Jcrew jacket
Diesel Denim
Sperry boots
5408877745_efe2295ce0_b.jpg

5409488832_74d64aeaf0_b.jpg

also picked up my wife a pair of Hunter rainbows, she wanted the high ones, but i found these to be much more fashionable and practical for some reason..lol (i know this is not the pick-up thread, im sorry but thought i could share just in case you guys didn't know what to get your sig other for day)
5408876561_31f0a432e3_b.jpg

5409487796_132a8f87ba_b.jpg

msgt - those AMs are beautiful bro...

sukwonee - nice pictures, what are you shooting with?...your son is killing it..lol

KROOMA - that polo is sick!...is it pick or is that the lighting?

GAGJR - bringing back the Mac N Cheese's!...i was just talking about my wife about how popular these were about 7-10 years ago!...these along with dolomites and Vasquez :smoking im about to hit up Jimmy Jazz and pick up a pair of Vaz's....im sure they probe still carry them..lol

anywho I couldn't take this harsh winter anymore, thought i could wing it without a strong pair of boots like i always do, but hell no i gave in and went to Sperry and copped these, they have the lambskin inside like the Uggz, but much cheaper...love them
Jcrew jacket
Diesel Denim
Sperry boots
5408877745_efe2295ce0_b.jpg

5409488832_74d64aeaf0_b.jpg

also picked up my wife a pair of Hunter rainbows, she wanted the high ones, but i found these to be much more fashionable and practical for some reason..lol (i know this is not the pick-up thread, im sorry but thought i could share just in case you guys didn't know what to get your sig other for day)
5408876561_31f0a432e3_b.jpg

5409487796_132a8f87ba_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom