Official February 2014 WDYWT Thread Vol. love is in the air lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell possessed you to think that this, out of all filters, was the one to use?
laugh.gif
Don't start fam 
laugh.gif
 I regret it lol. The pic looked really blurry originally and somehow the filter made it alittle more accepting. I don't usually like to stand there awkwardly and take several pics until I approve one. It was just a quick shot I thought I'd do before I hopped in the truck and ran errands for the wifey and newborn. 

Don't start fam :lol:  I regret it lol. The pic looked really blurry originally and somehow the filter made it alittle more accepting. I don't usually like to stand there awkwardly and take several pics until I approve one. It was just a quick shot I thought I'd do before I hopped in the truck and ran errands for the wifey and newborn. 

Alright, your alibi checks out :lol:

illistic, in the pic with the kd's in the last page, is that the nike tech fleece pants or some other brand? 

So do we not need to have the shoes on feet in here?^

Been a hectic feb for me so i didnt end up takin a pic of what i wore til the end of the week and wasnt gonna put em back on my foot just to say i wore it.

Also took the pic from IG so it wasnt even originally meant for NT. Not sweatin it though dont like it jus keep scrollin

Me too. I was scrolling that page and saw the same guy "unDS" the all star game pack in less than 24 hrs :lol: . He must have a busy day being out and about to rock all 3 in one day. :lol:

Like I said, they're dope pics. props on that but man :smh:

"WDYWT...... indoors to stunt and take glamour pics" :rofl:

Guilty :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom