OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Aurora IL

Jordan 4 black game royal $130. Call for sizes.
Cabazon ca 0F3DDEBF-A04F-4807-9B14-4DF389117CEF.jpeg DA811960-7DDE-4454-9032-01F3F2378840.jpeg E94F104B-6560-43B1-BB8F-7E8B4046F908.jpeg
F n F officially Feb 22-26. Cards are starting to go out
can you tell me how can I get the f n f pass?

can you tell me how can I get the f n f pass?

You need to be a nike+ member
If you are not signup and download the Nike app
Nike will email and also send you a barcode thru the app
In the event if you still don’t get one
Just check this thread during f & f pass
The code is usually generic and can be shared
People will post the barcode
All you need to do is screenshot
Then when you’re at the outlet just show the barcode and cashier will scan it

Going to orlando in march for a wedding, what are the best outlets near there? I remember it being talked about in older threads just don't remember the names of the locations. Are they far from Disneyworld?

Going to orlando in march for a wedding, what are the best outlets near there? I remember it being talked about in older threads just don't remember the names of the locations. Are they far from Disneyworld?

You have a handful in the orlando area closer to disney there is also another outlet next to universal but the parking there and traffic patterns are difficult. I didn’t see much when I was there last month, but I’m sure they will have more next month. Also look for the Nike Clarence stores they have good stuff too.

You have a handful in the orlando area closer to disney there is also another outlet next to universal but the parking there and traffic patterns are difficult. I didn’t see much when I was there last month, but I’m sure they will have more next month. Also look for the Nike Clarence stores they have good stuff too.

Where is the Nike clearance store?

Made a return today and didn’t have a receipt and got $100 store credit that I had to use today. Didn’t want anything but just grabbed a pair of KD Xs for $100. If I return them would they give me store credit again?

Made a return today and didn’t have a receipt and got $100 store credit that I had to use today. Didn’t want anything but just grabbed a pair of KD Xs for $100. If I return them would they give me store credit again?

Others can also chip in on their experience but the outlet here would not give me store credit anymore for returns without receipts. They would only allow exchange for a product of equal or greater value. After that trying to exchange again or get credit would not work since it was marked as return without receipt originally. On the flip side, sometimes the items would scan at a higher price when returning without a receipt especially if buying from clearance store and returning from a non-clearance factory store. Found it out accidentally one time.

I assume though if yours was store credit and showed on the receipt you should be able to return it again and get back credit.

20180216_171205.jpg
20180216_171035.jpg
20180216_170912.jpg
Massive update at Pasadena Tx clearance store. Lots of 1s, some 2s, 5 lows, 10s, 15s, 13 lows and mids
LeBrons, kds, kyries and kobes. Too many pics to post pm me and I'll send you some picss. I picked up up these:
images.jpeg
air-jordan-15-retro-stealth.jpg
air-jordan-v-low-knicks.jpg

Had these too:
air-jordan-31-low-camo-release-date-897564-051-02.jpg
air-jordan-31-black-cat-release-date-845037-010-1.jpg
20180216_171330.jpg

Upload more later all were 20% off too

Attachments

• 20180216_171308.jpg
    20180216_171308.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 5