OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might just be that they haven’t updated it in writing. I’m not sure the exact explanation but my manger told me that the coupons the consumers get will be $5 despite the misprint due to some technical delay or something.

If anyone wants my FNF pass let me know.
I'd take 1 if you still have any!!

I have been a nike plus member for years. I would get the f&f code every few months. But the last two times, I didn't get it. I used nike chat to ask about it and they said it's sent to random people. I thought they send it to all nike plus members. Also the person I was talking to seemed to not even know what friends and family was until i explained it to him. Was he right?

Nike Daytona outlet has zilch, BUT you can get a free $10 gift card that you can use at any store at the outlet village by texting DAYTONA to 55695 (and they also give you a free coupon book when you claim your GC, too).

They had 20% off hash this weekend (might be running til tomorrow) but really had nothing of note on the wall. Grey LBJ 14s for like $90 was about as good as I saw, multiple sizes.

They alsi had Chutnet 13 Lows ($130) and orange Gatorade 6s (not sure of price), but I think both were NDC purchase only.

I ended up just getting a pair of sunglasses, which were 25% off lowest price. Between my $10 outlet GC and two free $10 GCs I got from NewEgg purchases, they cost me like $10 out-of-pocket. Oddly enough, the receipt survey says I can get a $5 GC by completing the survey. Don't think I've ever seen anything other than $10 before. I guess it's because the glasses only cost me $10 to begin with?

Haven't gotten the Nike+ code but I did get the email. Also, Flushing, Queens Nike, like the other Nike stores, has gone back to giving out $5 surveys again.

I have been a nike plus member for years. I would get the f&f code every few months. But the last two times, I didn't get it. I used nike chat to ask about it and they said it's sent to random people. I thought they send it to all nike plus members. Also the person I was talking to seemed to not even know what friends and family was until i explained it to him. Was he right?

I'm not sure about it being sent to random people, but I know the outlets(well at least the one I went to) last F&F knew about the issue and were still honoring it as long as your were a Nike+ member. I'm assuming we might see this again.

The last two times, their Nike+ app has had issues with receiving those codes. In both cases, I've had to uninstall the app, then reinstall it after 10AM on the first day of F&F for the barcode to show up in my inbox. This was not the case in previous F&F times. In fact, I recall the app giving the code days in advance before F&F began, but not as of late.

I'm not sure about it being sent to random people, but I know the outlets(well at least the one I went to) last F&F knew about the issue and were still honoring it as long as your were a Nike+ member. I'm assuming we might see this again.
IIRC last time you needed to login and out of your Nike + Account for it to show up...

Thank you guys for the responses. Much more helpful than the nike rep.

I didn't receive an email last time but I talked to my outlet and they gave me the discount.

I brought the bc3 on SNKRS over the weekend and forgot To use my $200 gift card. Would they let me return and rebuy at an outlet store?

D9955474-8316-4008-BCA1-964B6A40EC6D.jpeg
I have a few cards I can spare. I haven’t been active on NT in awhile but I’ve received so much help from plenty on here. First three to inbox, they’re yours.

I have a few cards I can spare. I haven’t been active on NT in awhile but I’ve received so much help from plenty on here. First three to inbox, they’re yours.
I will take one off your hands if you don’t mind thank you.

The last 3 times I’ve received the email days in advance for the F&F coupon but the in the app it would appear the day before or day of the sale

How does one get so many? I ask the employees and it's either they give me a look like I've insulted them or they don't have because it's 'all digital now'. :smh:

How does one get so many? I ask the employees and it's either they give me a look like I've insulted them or they don't have because it's 'all digital now'. :smh:
Because I’m an employee. We all get a certain amount of cards.

But still, it’s nothing to give a consumer a pass if they ask you, well at least that’s what I have done in the past.

Inbox me your address:
gangnosquad
royal1
omar23109

Just a heads up guys, I went to Nike flushing and bought a tech knit jacket. Receipt did say the survey was $5. Today I received the email for a $10 code. So while the receipt may say $5, it is still giving $10 at least for me.

Was there a sale?

Just a heads up guys, I went to Nike flushing and bought a tech knit jacket. Receipt did say the survey was $5. Today I received the email for a $10 code. So while the receipt may say $5, it is still giving $10 at least for me.

Yeah same thing happened to me. They better not claim some $5 BS when I use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom