OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went to the Pleasant Prairie outlet and really didn't have anything,

Kyrie 3 Teal FSR
Jordan 7 Patone Scattered sizes
Jordan 13 Wheat Scattered sizes
Lebron 14 Agimat FSR
Lebron 14 Flip the Switch scattered sizes

This store never seems to have anything anymore, or it just gets cleaned out super fast

I'm getting nervous now. Haven't gotten anything from nike in my email yet. And this friday is payday :smh::smh:

Last edited:
I'm getting nervous now. Haven't gotten anything from nike in my email yet. And this friday is payday :smh::smh:

Spoke to a rep online and DM'd Nike. They told me that the NIKe F&F pass are not all mailed to Nike+ members from now on.

Watch them resort to drawings for Nike F&F pass in sneakers app in the future if this keeps up lol.

in the past, weren't the F&F coupon unique? Like you could just print out a copy online and use that if you didn't get anything in your inbox?

I've only received one F&F pass in the app ever. And I regularly make purchases on NDC and at my local outlet. I don't get it.

in the past, weren't the F&F coupon unique? Like you could just print out a copy online and use that if you didn't get anything in your inbox?
Emails were unique as their code was different for eveyone.

Nike+ app had a code that ends in -0000001 or something like that and it was a universal use and everyone can used it.

Not sure why they are not doing that this time around. I mean it's not like they are losing that much money....

Soooooo y'all can't just go to the Nike store and ask for a F&F pass? Every time I go to my local outlet during F&F, they are more than willing to give me a pass.

Soooooo y'all can't just go to the Nike store and ask for a F&F pass? Every time I go to my local outlet during F&F, they are more than willing to give me a pass.
Not all of them are like your local outlet. I've asked numerous times in the past and never got one.

Really hoping to snag a f&f pass, havent got one yet. Had a trip planned, and one of the highlights was going to the outlets on the way down.

No F&F email for me this time. Well, there's a first to everything. Wonder if the app code will again be debuting in the in "Welcome to the Nike app" message like last time.

Clicked on my “welcome to the Nike app” message that was in my inbox from a month ago (when I updated the app). And up popped the F&F discount. Check your old messages in your inbox!

Attachments

• 8D8CA051-5E19-48DD-B052-AF89F7CBC24B.png
    8D8CA051-5E19-48DD-B052-AF89F7CBC24B.png
    299.5 KB · Views: 61
Emails were unique as their code was different for eveyone.

Nike+ app had a code that ends in -0000001 or something like that and it was a universal use and everyone can used it.

Not sure why they are not doing that this time around. I mean it's not like they are losing that much money....

i uninstalled and reinstalled nike app, got the -0001 code. It appeared under the "welcome to the nike app" message. I also received a unique email code.

Uninstalling and reinstalling also worked for me
But for those who still didn’t get the code here it is
I’m 99.9% sure it’s generic and can be used endless times
If others wanna confirm if they got the same code let us know

Attachments

• 763F5652-66F1-4EF9-B961-84CFF3E0DD89.png
    763F5652-66F1-4EF9-B961-84CFF3E0DD89.png
    391.2 KB · Views: 73
i uninstalled and reinstalled nike app, got the -0001 code. It appeared under the "welcome to the nike app" message. I also received a unique email code.

I just installed the app for the first time, and I got the same thing. The 0001 code under the Welcome to the Nike App message.

Might hit up rosemont and kildeer,IL tomorrow
I’ll post pics up if they have anything good
If I have time maybe south chicago
South Chicago probably got heat....I can feel it in my bones lol

Just confirming logging in and out instantly gave me the code as well. Dont need to reinstall the app.
Happy hunting tomorrow everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom