OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Just left the clearance store in Pasadena. Outside two groups of resellers, nothing there. I did see some Oreo vapormax 2 in my sz but wasn’t able to use the coupon cause they priced it at retail :smh:

Imma start going once every couple of months. The selection here just ain’t that good in my sz.
Resellers know the game, we just here to get the gems. Just got get there before they swallow up the whole stock.

I’m not a Nike+ member since I haven’t downloaded the app. I used that coupon above but I distracted the girl with convo so she could forget to tie in the purchase to the account I said I had, lol.

The girl told me people had been calling for shoes called Air Worm and that it was a shoe for some guy named Rodman who she’s never heard of. I explained to her who he was and she didn’t even know who Carmen Electra was. Had to ask her age...she was 20. I felt so old :lol::blush:
What colorway did you cop? I see various colors at different outlets in people's pics. They had the red Ndesrukts at Aurora, IL for $59.99 before the 30% off!

Actually, she was. I thought she was mid to late 20’s though.

I got the og white/navy-black colorway. I’m limited in options nearby but I’ve only seen this pair in men’s sizes.
Even if you paid more, I think you got the better colorway. I don't feel those red ones too much. At least not for me to rock them. Probably look better on someone else's feet or maybe they look OK for hooping.

Even if you paid more, I think you got the better colorway. I don't feel those red ones too much. At least not for me to rock them. Probably look better on someone else's feet or maybe they look OK for hooping.

Yeah, I think so too. The all red ones are okay but it’s too modern a colorway for this shoe. I had these back in 96 and in this exact color so it’s a nostalgic thing for me. I’d hoop in other colors but I wouldn’t spend more than $40 on them.

Edit: Stopped by the East LA outlet a few hours ago and picked up some orange/white Nike Vandal for $35. I think it was the last pair there.

Last edited:
Just left the Pike at Long Beach. Nothing really stood out. Scattered sizes of Kobe Protro 1s.

All I really wanted was the black/white Kobe AD and none of the outlets I hit up had them. Smh

So all those members in SoCal (Block, Citadel, Long Beach, East LA, etc.), did you see the Nike Therma Flex Showtime hoodies on sale? I think the retail is $150. Please let me know if anyone saw it.

Yeah, I think so too. The all red ones are okay but it’s too modern a colorway for this shoe. I had these back in 96 and in this exact color so it’s a nostalgic thing for me. I’d hoop in other colors but I wouldn’t spend more than $40 on them.

Edit: Stopped by the East LA outlet a few hours ago and picked up some orange/white Nike Vandal for $35. I think it was the last pair there.
Do you know if East LA has Kobe ADs?

Went to Nike Saratoga today.

Nothing notable, if you are looking for basketball shoes, you should come here instead of Milpitas. PG 2.5 for 90, kobe AD 100, Kyrie flytrap 65, Vapormax for 150. all before 30% discount.

They marked up the melo 13's to 150...

Which Kobe AD were they? Black/white?

No they don’t have it, they have kobe 1 protros white red black .
Cabazon n Redlands have kobe ad black white, check my post.
Kobe’s were a FSR but most were gone when I stopped by. Maybe a random few pairs in sizes 7-10, I only skimmed through that section

So all those members in SoCal (Block, Citadel, Long Beach, East LA, etc.), did you see the Nike Therma Flex Showtime hoodies on sale? I think the retail is $150. Please let me know if anyone saw it.
The Block had the Purple Lakers hoodie, I only saw mediums and 3x remaining

Cashier hit me with the ONE TIME USE when I tried doing a separate transaction I’m sure if I stop by tomorrow morning I’ll be able to buy it.

just came back from outlets. I mainly look for shoes to hoop in so here is what I saw:

OC Block: nothing of note. I saw some Laker jerseys which were discounted.

Commerce Citadel: FSR for Kyrie Flytrap 1, I think it was like $65. You can then apply your FNF discount. I saw some Lebron jerseys which were discounted. Otherwise, nothing else of note.

Citadel ca
B-grade Air Force 1 - retail 51650D95-8345-4368-94DF-F7CC25A4EBCC.jpeg 1688FAF0-FAB6-4E5F-8F38-7E5768A9A13C.jpeg 12AA0AF7-43A8-492C-84F2-30428163CC03.jpeg 11940C77-3AB3-45D2-A271-E2E47398CE95.jpeg AD6E541A-B079-4FB9-AA18-6299B9369515.jpeg 2003B26B-E302-4E29-8D2A-E350D3DC4DC1.jpeg BB8D9D3C-E654-4C81-A127-72D4DCDDE8ED.jpeg 36142934-70F4-4D8C-BCD7-4D4EEE754238.jpeg 27913621-57D5-4608-B641-8FA78DE9FCE0.jpeg 452F045C-E596-43A8-86E7-511DDB52F7C2.jpeg

Just got in these. Only size 10 and up
1C9DD414-1888-44D0-968A-CDDD4B14E610.jpeg
Current south Chicago update on the 5s. Even got a DJ in the house.
C12B83B2-22F1-4B40-8592-05F0C6D8B29B.jpeg
I was at this yesterday too. **** was dope,. Got some nice pick ups.....but south chicago crazy. First time being in the chi......def a different vibe.

Oh man. Wished they had these at Great Mall. Asked 3 employees and they didn’t even bother checking the back. Just said nah we sold out.

most retail jobs in general, if you ask us "is there more in the back?" the answer is NO

Back
Top Bottom