Official February Pick Up Post

Sheesh, I didn't even notice that. Why does the NBA Allstar game get nice colorful PEs and the Pro Bowl has had three, less than exciting shoes? If itwasn't for the lasering, it would be one of the most boring PEs I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by ffighter

On the hunt for these for a min.....
wri8n5.jpg

Thanks LiLbAlLa13

Sorry for the HUGE pic....

peace
damn im jealous...i ordered these on fcny just to go thru all the motions for nuthin...they cancelled my order after i sent them ID and all...said theywere already sold. smh...i ordered them with cg ivs which are my grails, so i missed out on both...

Probably a dumb question but where is everyone copping their structures? i really want a pair. Any help would be appreciated from a fellow NTer thanks!

Originally Posted by DAFEATURE

first
pickup of the yr for me...49.99 from journeys

Under rated dunk. My favorite pair of dunks(at least that I can afford) ever!

Originally Posted by ffighter

Love the effort on the Pro Bowl AF1 BUT, they(NIKE) could at least pay a little attention to detail and get the State of Hawaii correct!!! Look at the left shoe......the islands are backwards
smh.gif

vxn7ua.jpg

peace
if the islands weren't backwards on the left shoe the placement of them would have to be further back towards the heel

Finally the only dunk on my grail list. I know it's the iconic sneaker of the 'beast but i don't care. The colorway is just too ill. And i got apretty good deal on them considering what they go for.

2rek5dy.jpg

^congrats man...yea theyve def become a bit of a beast shoe but they are just too clean for me to care...plus u gotta love the looks ur gonna get when you wearthem lol

^^^ Dope AL......I pretty much sold all my Dunk SB's, and I only kept my Tiff's and Heiny's, cuz they were my most sought after SB's.

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

^^^ Dope AL......I pretty much sold all my Dunk SB's, and I only kept my Tiff's and Heiny's, cuz they were my most sought after SB's.

Peace.

Cris.

Thanks Cris. You must have sold a lot because i know you had some serious heat as far as dunk SB's!

Originally Posted by rolla808

Yeah even though the islands are backwards the placement would look way off.

Ok, i hear and respect what you and OLWHOADIE BASTARD are saying but IMO don't you think that is kind of an "important" part of the design....nike: "hey, the islandsdon't fit right on the left shoe"..."no prob, just turn it around, it'll be alright"
frown.gif

ADUBZ--SWEET PICKUP, MY DUNK SB GRAIL TOO...
SOON...VERY SOON I'LL HAVE THEM IN MY POSSESSION..HEHE

NEWAYZ, UPS DROPPED THESE OFF YESTERDAY..

VANS SYNDICATExMR CARTOON SK8
HIS

You think with the unlimited resources nike has at hand that those pro bowl af1s would've been somethin nice instead of lookin like somethin from""solebar""
ohwell.gif

nice pickups everyone, loving those tiffany dunks up there. To Air23Jordan707, i'm not sure where you are located but i just picked up my structures today at exit 36 in manhasset in long island newyork. If you are in new york city, i know that nort recon and i believe alife carry the structures.

i think the actual retail from nike is 105.00, but i bought mine for 115.00, although i think i've heard people claim that stores are jacking prices toaround 130. good luck to everyone trying to get them they really are a nice shoe, but the toebox is such a turnoff
ohwell.gif

If stores are raising the prices,
smh.gif

Alife was charging $105 for the teal/black colorway and $160 for the blue Euro colorway. I don't know if they have restocked.

Heres the latest pickups:

Jordan 3's for $100
AM 120's for $30
AM structures for $120 Thanks to packers for my size 14!

KVN

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

No shoes but excited about this exact replica of my high school football helmet..
pimp.gif

Thats a dope pick-up! I just kept mine in HS helmet, but it cost me like $120
grin.gif

These Showed Up Today...DS OG's.....Just 3 More To Go With Playoffs In The Works From The Same Guy I Got This Pair From
dsc04265-49ftu201y.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom