Official February Pick Up Post

Originally Posted by crisone

eek.gif
How did I miss those. Dope pick-up Cris!

Sup_

Not a re-release but a 2nd version.

The rising sun is bigger and the heel is red. Dope but I like the first version a little more.

Peace.

I didn't know the 2s had dropped already. Yeah, I agree that the first ones look better, but I wouldn't mind picking those up
laugh.gif

Picked these up today. Going to wear them into the ground
317drw4.jpg

Got his a couple of weeks ago, Citizen Eco-Drive(sorry for the crappy pic)

2z65mav.jpg

barry-where did you get those Trainers already and how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking...I need those

I haven't been on here in like two weeks ....

Treated myself to a Touch because we don't have the iPhone up in Canada, it feels like the future in my hands.
touch.jpg

Hey Barry and MegaMayhem.....What's The Official Name For Those Trainers?? Those Are Lookin REALLY Nice And Might Have To See If I Can Get Those For VDayComing Up
eek.gif
.... Also What's Retail On Them And Is Anywhere OnlineSelling Them?

I don't think there is any name. They're just sneakers that are mostly black and anthracite.

Here are some of mine:

Special Edition 95's from 2000. Brand New

Air Max Plus 2. Brand New

Some "Gucci" colored straps. They don't clain to be Gucci, so they aren't fakes...to me at least

Neckchain

Wallet Chain

Other wriststraps I picked up

Small Nike bag. Don't know what it's for or what it says on it, but I think it's cool

Nike bag. This is one of the best pick ups. It's so handy for me to carry things now. Not too big and not too small. And the colorway goes with everything.

Back
Top Bottom