Official February Pick Up Post

Originally Posted by crisone

nikeXcartoon.......dope Imperials man, I want a pair, but I'm a husky dude, and they only go up to 36, if all goes well, I should be acquiring some IH 634S' today......

Peace.

Cris.

Thanks. Are you going to the Self Edge Iron Heart party?

I might have to take advantage of that 15% sale today and scoop some jeans up.

I want pickups too! been 2 months and I havent bought anything!

thats a good thing my wife says...
laugh.gif

***edit very nice cherrywoods above me

i never really got a chance to post but just a few things ive picked up the last couple of months...

I can finally check these stunners off the list...been on the search for a while...

Stunnas for ballin and a classic AM90 infrared is the way to go!

yes folks I do see them pigeons...Im not a fan

Originally Posted by el terrible23

the XX3s are beautiful. Im gonna go ahead and say it right now. Stealths>"all stars" *edit just my opinion.
happy.gif

Would've loved to see the "man" play in these two pairs of shoes. Best NON retro J's to come IMO.

Oh yeah Stealths>All Stars All day

Originally Posted by slept on

Originally Posted by el terrible23

the XX3s are beautiful. Im gonna go ahead and say it right now. Stealths>"all stars" *edit just my opinion.
happy.gif

Would've loved to see the "man" play in these two pairs of shoes. Best NON retro J's to come IMO.

Oh yeah Stealths>All Stars All day
I think all the people that are saying Stealths > Allstars are probably just mad they couldnt get there hand s on the all stars imo

BTW I still can't believe i went with the all white XXI's instead of those, they were both on sale for 80.00 and i got the white..

Thats ok b/c i beat them to holes in the soles...

Nice to meet you today ksmith and sorry about that superbly trife but, ksmith did the fastest deal in Niketalk history. Superbly trife if I come across anotherpair I will let you know. Does anybody know where dude got the Zoom BB Streets?

Im still contemplating on the stealths or this package thats comin up I just dont know.....someone talk me into buying the package.
laugh.gif

3 Pair Of Pigeons = Down Payment On A Range Rover (With Approved Credit) lol
People Are Getting They're Money Right In The Feb. Pick Up Post.
Great Pick Ups From All Of Ya'll. Here's Mine.
From Undefeated Santa Monica: Sk8 or Die's And LaceLocks
From Active: Enjoi Deck, Plain Gravy Hoody, Stussy T
From A Spot In Dena: Pair Of Tiffany Socks And Pirate Fitted
2nrjb7.jpg

dxz1id.jpg

255t3io.jpg

Back
Top Bottom