Official February Pick Up Post

Originally Posted by Dukedude31

Originally Posted by slept on

Originally Posted by el terrible23

the XX3s are beautiful. Im gonna go ahead and say it right now. Stealths>"all stars" *edit just my opinion.
happy.gif

Would've loved to see the "man" play in these two pairs of shoes. Best NON retro J's to come IMO.

Oh yeah Stealths>All Stars All day
I think all the people that are saying Stealths > Allstars are probably just mad they couldnt get there hand s on the all stars imo
I'm starting to think the same thing. Although the Stealths are very nice, I see the All Stars as a beautiful alternative with the classic Bullscolors in the shoe. I personally like both of them very much and will cop the stealths as well now that my all stars are on their way. But IMO stars >stealths.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by slept on

Originally Posted by T21D

Kobe allstars
304003849.jpg
I'm just saying. If these weren't Kobe's signature shoe would people really be buying these?

You can say the same thing about LeBrons. I love new technology and innovation. At least it's not the same suckya$$ retros I see from Jordan Brand.Sorry, but I don't consider retros as GRAILS.

[Conan O'Brien] In the year two-thousaaaaaaaaaand [/Conan O'Brien] people will regret not getting the new tech sneakers that Nike has been Dropping.Then when they get Retro'd everyone will be mad because of the hideous Colorways that they will be released in.

That's just what i think even though i do not like most new tech Nike Basketball Sneakers

I think all the people that are saying Stealths > Allstars are probably just mad they couldnt get there hand s on the all stars imo
Not at all. The all stars are very nice but I personally prefer the stealths. At least in my case.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Finally...and with only a few weeks of cold weather left.
Fresh!
Looks like it needs a J. Peterman description though! (word to Seinfeld)
"Perfect for hopping into a Gondola"
roll.gif

Oh and that AM90/Talaria Hybrid is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

***edit very nice cherrywoods above me

i never really got a chance to post but just a few things ive picked up the last couple of months...

Sorry man, but...

You should know THOSE PIGEONS ARE FAKE without even seeing what's in the boxes.

In the first pic, the boxes are all completely different.

Box in the top left is wayyy too small. Top right is too big, and the bottom left is a different shade of pink and a different size from the other two.

Even if one of them was real, which I really doubt, the other two would have to be fake.

Hope you didn't waste too much money.

^Umm the one of the bottom left isnt even pink. OG box was probably lost.
And shoe boxes range in size of the shoes. They arent gonna put sz6 shoes in a size12 box.

I'm sure shabby know's what he's doing.

Thanks for the comments everyone, very nice XX3's as well

mic: ive been following you around Team AM and AF1 this past week...i have to shoot you an e-mail bro you have some insanse stuff
Sorry man, but...

Box in the top left is wayyy too small. Top right is too big, and the bottom left is a different shade of pink and a different size from the other two.

Even if one of them was real, which I really doubt, the other two would have to be fake.

top right = not og box (size 10.5)
wayyyy too small box = size 6.5
different shade of pick (bottom left) = inside out pink box size 10.5

all bought from legit sellers, take it for what it is...i will be updating my collection post real soon (with close ups)
feel free to criticize me then as well

Bussy..weekend well heres what i got over the past week, is funny my girl bought me the movie " number 23 also "
happy.gif

and from last week from a goodfella
glasses.gif
... added to mycollizione

thats all.
nerd.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Originally Posted by mel0nhead

passed on the AJ 23 allstars yesterday..
i wasnt feeling them as much as i did the stealths..
just happened to walk around the local mom and pops today and voila
smile.gif

i love these shoes
tongue.gif

the details are awesome

and this is what made it even more
pimp.gif

now comes decision time..should i get another pair?
wink.gif
heck yeah...sick deal right there...

great deal on the 23's
pimp.gif

mic: ive been following you around Team AM and AF1 this past week...i have to shoot you an e-mail bro you have some insanse stuff
Sorry man, but...

all bought from legit sellers, take it for what it is...i will be updating my collection post real soon (with close ups)

laugh.gif
got him!

Sorry man, but...

Damn, sorry man. Pic just struck me as looking way off, but i guess you got it covered.

My bad.

Back
Top Bottom