Official February Pick Up Post

Originally Posted by khankussionz

0e9252fe5096c149b5a38adc8db33e2ee10483f.pjpg

another one bites the dust....crossed these off my grails list yesterday...
I'm still looking for these as we speak. Very nice pickup
pimp.gif

cucumbercool - the true shirt? 26 + tax = 28.16 or something.
FiendForNIke - Serious?
mad.gif
ugh thanks to my boyfriend who told me to get it from there and i got the dunny for free.
Matte Paint - Tell me about it, they're worth it though. sony > ipod earphones.
happy.gif

i got a box of those chocolate mushroom looking snacks, havent open it yet. hope theyr good

opzj4g.jpg

If you are a Cubs fan, you know what this bracelet means. And you know what that order form means as well! 6 am tomorrow!

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Nice Shoes billy...don't but up no brick in the nike pumps

As for me, one of the greatest shirts EVER!!...being a maiden fan and living in LA, it was a must have

620254ae62bcafd90d1ba52d6ba2fa8bb018301.pjpg
0bd152e0b0f40cbb8e5bca32c0dfdcea24a2375.pjpg

Angel

That shirt rocks!

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

rockthesole is that out for men if so ne chance ican arrange giving u cash for a ship out?

not sure if it also came out in men sizes i didn't check out the guys true store, its a size small in girls.

Originally Posted by ucasta

Sinner P - ive been looking for that same mariners fitted for the longest time.
smokin.gif
hope it's not my size...

laugh.gif
seems like a lot of folks have been lookin for it... its a7-3/8...

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Nice pick up - what year/model? I too have Alpine White and wouldn't ever get anything different.
its a 2005 325i, i was going to grab the 06 with the new body style but i just simply like this body style more so i looked for a white 05 with as few miles as i could find and still under warranty. I picked it up with only 12K miles on it so it feels pretty much brand new.

Anyways, so my structures came in from urban outfitters today too, dont need to post pics because there are a bunch the last couple pages. My pair had a lot of random glue spots and i got myself my regular size 12 and these things feel about a full size to big on me,,looks like ill try to trade for an 11.5 or maybe even an 11..sucks, ive been waiting to get a pair while everyone else has already had them for a grip already
I heard about the need to size down, and slept on the structures the 1st week at my regular spot and by the time I went back they had my size as thesmallest with a toebox that was starting to crinkle so I had to pass...

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Nice Shoes billy...don't but up no brick in the nike pumps

As for me, one of the greatest shirts EVER!!...being a maiden fan and living in LA, it was a must have

620254ae62bcafd90d1ba52d6ba2fa8bb018301.pjpg
0bd152e0b0f40cbb8e5bca32c0dfdcea24a2375.pjpg

Angel

this is a sweet shirt! nice one angel....i have one from the powerslave tour that has a mummy on the front and a sphinx on the back which is one of my alltime favs.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

opzj4g.jpg

If you are a Cubs fan, you know what this bracelet means. And you know what that order form means as well! 6 am tomorrow!

Ron, even though I'm a yankees fan, I hope to check the out the famed Wrigley field when I get there in March

another pair of "Mcdonald waffles" allstars, low af1 25's and pe Lebron af1 25's.
305366609.jpg
305366619.jpg

305366622.jpg

Back
Top Bottom