Official February Pick Up Post

i thought we mention the name already, but yea ato's. i paid ¥29000 at ato which comes out to be around 260USD

good luck finding it!
smokin.gif

Hosoi's came in today.
Brixton hats a few weeks ago

305088527.jpg

Sony U83T Nav unit: free
happy.gif

Sony T2: free
happy.gif

Getting free stuff from Sony: priceless

-J-

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Dope Atmos xilegacy & ii2cky with the killer courirs

After seeing ii2cky with his pair i had to pick em up, nice AM1
304947317.jpg

Those are so %*%#%%%!*++#+ ILLY Kris! I'll try to drop by tomorrow after class, and copp a pair.

My local spot just got these in and I'll be picking my pair up Friday.

I was lucky enough to find a new one on the 'bay...

but I know what you mean... I had one in '96, but trashed it...

dude i used to love all the seattle teams, maybe except the seahawks

Supersonics:
smokin.gif
payton kemp schrempf perkins yeahhhhh haha
headbangrn4.gif

you used to live in seattle?

Who's the king of the westsssside? Big Smooth FTW!

Can't forget Steve Scheffler
happy.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Nice pick up - what year/model? I too have Alpine White and wouldn't ever get anything different.
its a 2005 325i, i was going to grab the 06 with the new body style but i just simply like this body style more so i looked for a white 05 with as fewmiles as i could find and still under warranty. I picked it up with only 12K miles on it so it feels pretty much brand new.

Anyways, so my structures came in from urban outfitters today too, dont need to post pics because there are a bunch the last couple pages. My pair had a lot ofrandom glue spots and i got myself my regular size 12 and these things feel about a full size to big on me,,looks like ill try to trade for an 11.5 or maybeeven an 11..sucks, ive been waiting to get a pair while everyone else has already had them for a grip already

Originally Posted by ii2cky

headbangrn4.gif

lol for some reason that emoticon really cracks me up
laugh.gif

Ms. Mail lady dropped these off today
Gucci denim. Very happy, next up is a pair of Diors and I'll be set for denim for a while

^I'd be intrested a few more picures of that Gucci denim if you where willing to share?

What's the fit like on those?

Double post. Opps....first time that's ever happen to me. I always wondered how people did that.

Back
Top Bottom