Official February Pick Up Post

9013581284168a051bcf6ff78a8bf849ec038d3.pjpg
i love this soda.. got almost 30$ worth ofsoda...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by 5feetofheat

Originally Posted by Stoopz

Originally Posted by 5feetofheat

Takashi P-Rod 1s:

5feetofheat any info on where you got these?.....I've been looking for a pair of them for my girlfriend for a minute.
Got them off this girl on ISS. But my sister actually bought a pair for each of my nephews at one of the Nike Outlets near her place for $30-$40 each. She said there was a bunch still available too. If you have an outlet near you, check it out. That colorway only came in kids sizes. What size shoes is your girlfriend?

My girl wears 6.5 in ladies, which I think is pretty much the same with youth sizes?.... I don't have an Outlet near me, but I think I can call with thecode and they can search all the stores for me. If you can PM me the number that would be highly appreciated.

got the flightposites for 140(shouts out to nort/recon). invisables in brooklyn for 140 also and transformers for retail. sorry for the big pics.(no ninjahoodjokes lol)
a0fbqq.jpg

migea1.jpg

rab59f.jpg

Green Ice 05

Those custom jackets go too hard, especially that Polo bear letterman jacket. If you ever think about selling those one day, let me know.

Originally Posted by taz92

Can I wear these? Will they fall apart on me? I hope not.
i bought mine ds last year and i wear them all the time. just a little paint chipping only

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

Originally Posted by taz92

Can I wear these? Will they fall apart on me? I hope not.
i bought mine ds last year and i wear them all the time. just a little paint chipping only

Yeah, the paint will most likely chip but the midsole its self should be fine. Although I was pretty bummed when the paint chipped on mine.
frown.gif

got the flightposites for 140(shouts out to nort/recon). invisables in brooklyn for 140 also and transformers for retail. sorry for the big pics.(no ninjahood jokes lol)
So this is what they are charging for the Flightposite??

finally gave in and got myself an xbox 360 also got 4 games the 2k8 was free and got some toys also

2243112267_2e7c1af884_o.jpg

jb3.

i know the question wasn't directed at me but, i'm not a "shooting game" typeaguy buy COD4 is very very impressive.

Back
Top Bottom