Official February Pick Up Post

Thanks everyone. The vest I believe retailed for over $400 but I got it on sale for $199. It was the last one in the Burberry Store in King of Prussia Mall. Ifyou call the Burberry store and ask them to call around they may be able to locate it for you.

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

I need to take a break from pickups now. Was $365 shipped a good price? I've been seeing the second retros go for that, so I figured I might as well grab a pair from '94.
That was a greatt price, from what I've seen some of them fetch over the course of last year.

XXIII's from Last week's campout...

had to wait until good ol' pal sent my 2nd in.

Ofcouse to Compliment the OG of now from what they've evolved from

Side by Side
OG 1985 : OG 2008
23 years, how the technology has mind blowingly changed.

Originally Posted by GotEm4Cheap

to end the week...

2elcs3d.jpg

Damn you, damn you, damn you.
smh.gif

Nice
smh.gif

ILLY pick-ups yet again Manny! And those IIIs... one day, a pair will be mine.

Here are my latest pick-ups...

2cis9g.jpg

H&M Maze Hoody + Leather Jacket

2s9shft.jpg

Couple of Tees

rszzow.jpg

Bluetooth Motorola S9 Headphones

ip9sgy.jpg

Finally some BunnyVIIIs... I remember when I passed on them for some White.Red Double Swooshed AF1 Mids
embarassed.gif

SoLeSuPrEmE,

Thanks for the price info.

Did you just win those metallic 1s off of ebay? If so, you got a great price from my knowledge. I was watching those too, but I decided not to bid since I wasafraid of the paint chipping even more. I've been feinding for a pair of metallic 1's since I saw some girl walking up Central Park West last summer inorange metallics. Dope pickups.

Takashi P-Rod 1s:

Grape Air Max 95s:

Niiiiiiiice OG Blk/Red I's jvhoop22. $365 shipped as opposed to $80 retail price?
eek.gif
Haha, damn. Regardless, still very nice.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

ILLY pick-ups yet again Manny! And those IIIs... one day, a pair will be mine.

Here are my latest pick-ups...

2cis9g.jpg

H&M Maze Hoody + Leather Jacket

2s9shft.jpg

Couple of Tees

rszzow.jpg

Bluetooth Motorola S9 Headphones

ip9sgy.jpg

Finally some BunnyVIIIs... I remember when I passed on them for some White.Red Double Swooshed AF1 Mids
embarassed.gif

info on the bottom 3 shirts?

^
- Fresh Prince by Fenally

- Mickey by Hello Minor

- 49ers (Rice on the back) by Risurch

i was workin at lids, rang him up and asked him if he could sign something for me other than the receipt haha
pimp.gif

the first marker dried out and then he was kind enough to go over it again.. that's why it look so bootleg. haha

2240869863_f4864179cc_o.jpg

^^ Nice Green Ice......where ya gettin your blanks at??? Hit me up.

laugh.gif
Damn Pete, that's a dope tee.

Peace.

Cris.

Green Ice 05- I'm a fan of lettermans and unfortunately it doesn't get cold enough in South TX. Otherwise, I'd be all over these. BTW, is itmelton wool? Do you also have the option of putting on leather sleeves with buttons as opposed to snap ons. All of your creations are
pimp.gif

wait green ice makes those jackets? all those are hot fire except for the bottom right. id love to cop the polo and gucci-esque jackets.

Originally Posted by 5feetofheat

Takashi P-Rod 1s:

5feetofheat any info on where you got these?.....I've been looking for a pair of them for my girlfriend for aminute.

Back
Top Bottom