Official February Pick Up Post

The whole levis pack was a mistake, the shoes are hideous. P.S. i know its a newb question, but i havn't posted since they revised the site. how do youquote someone else correctly, and how can i double space my post so its not one long line like this?

Originally Posted by bxs3ven1eight

Originally Posted by youngdood

the only thing is you cant pick the jean size or t-shirt
than what's the point

foreal???

lmao JB FAILS yet again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wanted thees for a while
wink.gif
! pick ups from mason at Within (thanks Rob!)
a812506ebef335c02dcbeef94352202df151aae.jpg

then i ran into this
c0635219ea3afc1d54c0291ab8e10bbad16b11d.jpg

Big ups to to my drew at pedestrian
pimp.gif

Good Lord man i want a pair of Infared 90s NOW! HAD to sell mine cuz they were getting beat. Still got $140 out of 'em. cant imagine how much a DS pairwould cost me...sigh* and to think back then 3 pairs 8.5 were sitting in the back for $80 a piece and i only got 1! Vkhoj i shouldalistened to you!
laugh.gif

Not sure if i've poster the cement and the ghost before, sorry if i did. I just know these 4 shoes are all i got recently...the VIIIs are waylate:
eqnjt1.jpg
14wgc95.jpg

o6e5cp.jpg
14acko.jpg

I thought this pic was cool, got bored while taking pics of my pick ups, for some reason the XI soles always turn out yellow...any tips on which angle to take'em from?

296dxjq.jpg

2i9tgf4.jpg

Last but not least, what ya'll know about Doraemon?

20rslef.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sironewc

Picked these up today, much better in person, the only thing is you cant pick the jean size or t-shirt so those are gonna be for sale but the shoes are for keeps:

af435bd1e55c55151c3f9e441c1e4a52fb508cc.pjpg
show the jeans and the tee

Black XX3 are REALLY nice.

Billy, whats your fav. color of Hyperflights?

Footlocker Friday (and Saturday
tongue.gif
)

50% off is the business.

I picked up 2 pairs of Zoom 96's for NTer All eyez on m3, everything else im keeping unless you guys want em.

hey try city sports! i dont know if they are in the bay but im guessing you can also check some malls i really did hunting to get my pair lol

crap i forgot to take mugshots of what i picked up the other yesterday for some gifts for my bro

a few shirts tho

DC
Ambiguous
Billabong
Guess
& LRG

LRG shirt is CRAAAAAACK, i picked it up for one reason only, i believe that someday it will save his life
pimp.gif

I received A pair of aquas and a pair of the Zest/wht XI lows from Flintgrey (Ron) I dont have a digicam right now but i just wanted to give him a big ups forlookin out for me! They were packed with such care and i got them really fast! I dont have a lot of money to buy shoes like everyone else and he really lookedout for me. He's the nicest guy ive met off of NT! Thanks again Ron and hopely we can do business again!

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Originally Posted by chengdizzle

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

^ that was a cool picture.

Swooped up some more Zooms....

I think I'm good on Carbons for now...

Thats just too dope BILLY HOYLE.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice Billy hoyle, i rememeber you saying in a interview u said you would cop multiple pairs.. and you def did so.. CONGRATS MY DUDE

Back
Top Bottom