Official February WDYWT. NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

damn employees took my size at champs so my connect couldn't hold me down. wore these and a vintage nike sweatshirt to line up at HOH for 2012 white cement 4's...

LOL at kids asking how i got them early... had to school some of them youngin's...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 too sick

yeah the retros were hard to come by and i still have a pair of the originals (no box). i was more into the early ACG stuff than bball shoes back then.

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

damn employees took my size at champs so my connect couldn't hold me down. wore these and a vintage nike sweatshirt to line up at HOH for 2012 white cement 4's...

LOL at kids asking how i got them early... had to school some of them youngin's...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 too sick
roll.gif

m0nstar wrote:lunarglide tres "tech challenge" custom
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Ray you should be ashamed, that someone beat you
wink.gif

You thought I was actually gonna play @the Allstar Game this weekend. Orlando here we come.

401157235.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

m0nstar wrote:lunarglide tres "tech challenge" custom

Ray you should be ashamed, that someone beat you
wink.gif

You thought I was actually gonna play @the Allstar Game this weekend. Orlando here we come.

embarassed.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif

AMAZING STUFF there, Fred! Enjoy your time in Orlando, homie!

damn nice 99 4s up there.
anyways, unDS'd my concord 11s yesterday to study and get some grub.

none of you dudes are worried about dye on your shoes? just wondering. and if so how do you keep the dye off? either taping doesnt work that well, or im doing it wrong. so id appreciate if someone gave some tips.

Back
Top Bottom