OFFICIAL FIBA World Cup Spain 2014 Thread

Big time Heat fan here...

It pains me to see him get injuried like that. Really hate to see that regardless of any player for any so called "rival" team. :smh:

There's a pic that shows his leg at a 90 degree angle ... It looks like a really bad break

I won't post it tho. Don't want to upset anyone

Last edited:
Jesus Christ man. I feel so bad for Paul :smh:

Never gonna watch the replay of the injury, ever. Don't need to see that **** again in my life

Damn shame. Not really a fan of these showcases even before this injury. You should have a good idea of who's on this team already.

Reactions: ct3
Hope George recovers. :frown:

As far as the team is concerned, a spot in the starting lineup should be available now.

Damn prayers for George man. Hope he just broke his leg and didn't damage his knee

no words man.......

I'm just filled with sadness for Paul George 
tired.gif

ain't nobody deserves that 

That freaking sucks. The only silver lining is that he's already maxed out so he can take his time coming back. Thank goodness for guaranteed contracts :\

Holy ****. I mean, how is that even possible :x Feel terrible for George, talk about unlucky.

Here comes the arguments on ESPN about letting NBA players play in these tournaments. It was a freak accident. Pros or College players it can happen anywhere, anytime.

How did I miss this thread?

Man the PG injury really put a damper on an otherwise entertaining game.

Hope PG makes a speedy recovery.

Still in a state of shock at the extent of the injury. I'm inclined to believe that there would be some dialogue in the next few days held between these respective players GM's and FIBA representatives. Will players get pulled from FIBA World Cup play....? Doubtful, but......a dialogue will occur I'm frankly certain of it.

Back
Top Bottom