Official: FIFA '10 Thread... Vol. eek

trying to find some nters to play with on here gamertag is hibachi 412 hit me up i need some nt friends on my list lol

Where are the NTers for the 360 league? Everytime I get on for a game, I'm the only one.

GT: IRRESISTIBLEFRC

Man, the PS3 league flopped. I guess that means I'm the winner.

Please kindly direct $200 in first place prize money to my paypal account. PM me for details.

It was $37 on amazon yesterday and I had my $20 credit from COD MWII so I finally got around to copping...for the 360

just copped the game a few days ago.

PSN: KevMP

add me if youre trying to get a game. put NT in the friend request

anyone know where they got this for cheap for 360? they didnt even have them on sale on black friday SMH

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

anyone know where they got this for cheap for 360? they didnt even have them on sale on black friday SMH

they were $34.99 + tax at best buy near my spot

Originally Posted by Hugo

can some1 make a nt club

nerd.gif

if so I call CM

anyone trying to make another league for 360 with people that will actually play im trying to play wth some of you guys to see if im any good lol

yo im about to make a league on here for the 360 users hit me up if you want in i was planning on making it a 12 team league

all the teams are available at this point i am the only person in the league right now....the league name is niketalk 360 and the password is nike

Back
Top Bottom