Official: FIFA '10 Thread... Vol. eek

damn red rings. 109-104 ******ed record.
friend came over, fell asleep, i played fifa till 5, 16-1.
gamertag-chrislimegreen

but here's the secret
England is straight nastyyyyyyy

run a 4-4-1-1
johnson, rio, jt, mr. tweed. in the back

lennon captain fantastic, lampard, ashley young

rooney playing behind

agbonlahor
nastyyy

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I just got the game a month ago and I'm wondering what team everyone runs with? Are there people who play for 360? I've played older FIFA games, but nothing like this time.

Do you guys have tips for me (besides telling me not to use turbo all the time)?

Thanks

learn how to use the turbo.. pace is the key to breaking away.

What camera views do yall use?

I've been experimenting with different angles today and I'm liking Pro so far. Only problem I could see is that it is probably tough to defend inranked matches on this angle...

Used to use Tele, switched to pro recently. contemplating a switch back to tele.

any gameplay tips? I upped the level in the game and the defense keeps taking the ball away, knocking me down (not getting fouls called) grabbing my shirt. Iused to go from scoring 3-6 points at will to having to settle for 1-3. The defense always swarms me with 2 or 3 players. its crazy.

importking- good matches earlier today. I had it on the pro camera view the first couple games and couldn't finish to save my life. Then the third game Iswitched it back to Tele and started to score. That fourth game was hilarious too, late rally/flurry at the end to get the series back to 2-2. Good stuff.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PSN: JDB2323 be sure to add me everyone...and yes, this is by far my favorite game that I own right now...

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

importking- good matches earlier today. I had it on the pro camera view the first couple games and couldn't finish to save my life. Then the third game I switched it back to Tele and started to score. That fourth game was hilarious too, late rally/flurry at the end to get the series back to 2-2. Good stuff.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i was heated at the end.

shot hit dude and bounced into the goal , this was my reaction.

eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

started playing online last Saturday...
did well until i reached level 7...got murdered 6-0 by some dude playin with Barca...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cruzair13

damn red rings. 109-104 ******ed record.
friend came over, fell asleep, i played fifa till 5, 16-1.
gamertag-chrislimegreen

but here's the secret
England is straight nastyyyyyyy

run a 4-4-1-1
johnson, rio, jt, mr. tweed. in the back

lennon captain fantastic, lampard, ashley young

rooney playing behind

agbonlahor
nastyyy
Agbonlahor is god status in this game, i actually dread playing Aston Villa more than Barca even..its almost unfair with him and Young together
sick.gif

guaranteed 5 breakaways every game

i'd probably be better at this if i understood soccer.
still fun none the less, i beat some kid 20-2 one game. cause he was just ******* around seemed like. and the next game i got be 6-0

out of curiosity has anyone tried to do the trophies/achievements?

seems liek alarge list of things to do

this game is so addicting

me and my homeboys play on teams..get 4 controllers and 2 people each on a team..its way more fun than playing somebody one on one

Originally Posted by Drederick13

im 289-22 on the 360, 18th in the country

UBWalkinFunny - get at me

Ahh I can't wait to play you!!!! I'm like 50-8 and 4 of the losses were the lame !%* fifa servers. Dudes quit and I got the L for whatever reason. GET AT ME

Fifa is the worse to play online.. I'm winning 3-0 in the first half next thing you know. Connection error. So I just let dudes score on me lol.
smh.gif
.. This happened 3 times in a row and a couple times after that..
I say you get a L if you have a sorry freaking connection that fails anyways..

Back
Top Bottom