Official: FIFA '10 Thread... Vol. eek

Wow good reviews. I used to play 08 all the time and haven't played 09. Is the gameplay much different from 08 to 09?

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

So I installed the Game Face program and everything is fine until I try to generate the image, then it just opens a window on Firefox and nothing shows up, what's going on?
mad.gif
I had the same problem, its an issue with Firefox. Just have to change a plug-in. Here are directions

There is a whole forum just for this gameface stuff: http://forum.ea.com/eafor...D61D5116A215C96600B17EC7

This fix is for Firefox users only. Mozilla is updating Firefox to allow Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)plugin to be enabled. In order to use the Game Face client this plugin must be enabled. Before enabling the WPF plugin, make sure your Windows security patchesare up to date by running Windows Update (start > All Programs > Windows Update). Then, to enable WPF, in Firefox click the Tools menu, then Add-ons. Inthe Add-ons window, click the Plugins tab. Scroll to the bottom of the plugins list and look at the Windows Presentation Foundation entry. If it says"disabled for your protection", you will have to wait for your browser to be updated automatically by Mozilla - this is expected within 24 hours atthe most. If the button on the WPF entry says Enable, press it. If the button says Disable don't press it. Close the Plugins window.

Picked up my copy for 360 today, gonna be playing this a lot in a couple weeks.

GT - IRRESISTIBLEFRC

Is there any point to playing FIWC? The people who win it are hardcore soccer is their life, and FIFA is their air.

I'm just looking through the box and how is Sntiago Bernabeu not in the game? Why do I have to create an account?

xblaze23 wrote:
I'm just looking through the box and how is Sntiago Bernabeu not in the game? Why do I have to create an account?

Bernabeu = free dlc in the Fifa 10 store

Ya I know, but why couldn't they have included it without downloading?

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

probably just to get you to look at the fifa store and be aware of it

This is exactly why they did that. This Game Face thing makes you do a lot to get it on your player

Originally Posted by bias CONsole

i'd rather play pro evolution
Fifa has been leaps and bounds better than PES/WE since the next gen systems. This is coming from a PES/WE fanatic when it was on PS2.

^ word actually playing the PES demo right now...all of the technical gameplay PES did/does is coming strong on fifa...for some reason i want to cop boththough...the amount of goals scored in PES is more realistic though in my opinion.

Seattle, we'll play tomorrow bro. My brother is going to burn some time on Madden.

Real Madrid so far
pimp.gif

Could someone recommend me a solid team?
I'm a Real Madrid fan (not die hard) but I know it's no fun to use them. I liked Juventus in the demo.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Could someone recommend me a solid team?
I'm a Real Madrid fan (not die hard) but I know it's no fun to use them. I liked Juventus in the demo.
Man City
Roma
FC Porto
Aston Villa
Tottenham
Werder Bremen
Liverpool

Im sure I left some out, but those are all solid teams capable of beating your typical Madrid, Barca, Man U abusers
[h3]
[/h3]

Back
Top Bottom