Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

you're pretty limited when it comes to UT formations i think, im going with a 4-4-2 Great Britain squad

Nice. Cant wait to get mine. Im going to get to game stop early so I can get the free packs and special metal case. If you guys got the 24 free packs at game stop its a good idea to make another account and do the unlimited pack glitch like last year.

Your GS doing a midnight release? I doubt it for the one near me. Unless they do it for World of Warcraft.

Info on this glitch? Probably won't do it but always curious as to how people find out about these.

Your GS doing a midnight release? I doubt it for the one near me. Unless they do it for World of Warcraft.
Info on this glitch? Probably won't do it but always curious as to how people find out about these.
I dont think there will be a midnight release in the US. The glitch takes long to explain. You can find the tutorial on the se7sin fourm in the fifa lounge.

In-form players this week for H2H Seasons/Kick-Off mode (updated every Friday).

28aqrh3.jpg

:lol: at Real Madrid being the most out-of-form team this week.

zbuc3.jpg

Last edited:
just for the record, does match day update only effect kick-off? I'm mostly going to be working on my Pro and manager modes

I am in the game (PS3) and after it tells you about autosaving it is at an install screen with the down arrow at the bottom. Is this normal? It is taking forever

Pre-ordered.

Hopefully, as a person that does not follow soccer, this'll be worth the purchase :lol:

I think it does but there's really hardly any users on UT right now since the game hasn't been out for long.

I've been only playing Seasons matches on Ultimate Team so far.

:stoneface: I got the game and you cant play with the early access people.. **** is the point :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

what's the point of season pass, exactly? i thought it let you download the games early. is the early access version not the full game? sounds poor.

anyone scoop a release date game from walmart lately? ill probably grab it after the game on Monday.... just dont feel like messing with a gamestop release.

Glitch ruins the market for FUT, will be disappointed if it isn't truly fixed.
Its not that bad 99.9% of the people got banned. I sent cards to 3 accounts and they all got banned except for 1. All i got to keep was a hulk and eto'o for my rpl team.

I know some of the PS3 user are trying to put a team together. I wanna make that happen. Feel free to post here or pm me if interested

man, season pass seems useless. dudes are saying the 'early access' isnt even the whole game and discounts on DLC just isnt worth it to me. went to target last week, they had a 'buy 6 get 1 free' on sweet leaf green tea. same type of backwards hustle.

Its not that bad 99.9% of the people got banned. I sent cards to 3 accounts and they all got banned except for 1. All i got to keep was a hulk and eto'o for my rpl team.

what was the glitch exactly? logged into the web app the other day, and it all seemed legit. :nerd:

but lol @ saying 'its not that big of a deal'. Hulk was traded for 30k-100k tokens last year, i cant remember how much i paid. but selling that one dude can help put together an entire legit squad from the profits. wont matter in a few weeks, but you guys that glitched definitely have an advantage from the jump.

shout out to Osei and a few others for the heads up on the web app. logged in and got 5 free packs. LOTS of scrubs, but i did wind up with Phil Jones. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom