Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

well this news pissed me off, pro wasn't even as good as the rest of my team and all i did was career to build him up. when you create your Pro what rating does he start as?

Rating is based on the position/height/weight that you set him at but usually starts anywhere from 75 and up.

And now they've made it so the AI/CPU Pro's on your Pro Club is based on the average rating of everyone else's Pro so no more terrible AI's.

Are you on ps3 or xbox.

Xbox.

Has the speed of FUT increased? Am struggling to get coins through the web app, only at 20k |I Time to invest until Friday and hope for the best.

Has the speed of FUT increased? Am struggling to get coins through the web app, only at 20k |I Time to invest until Friday and hope for the best.

How are you all getting 20k coins, Neymar, Hulk?

What am I doing wrong? I didn't get **** from the free packs I got. And most coins I've got from daily visit was 500.

Show me the ways.

I don't think I have to play ANY this season if the AI is gonna be good again :smile:

Rating is based on the position/height/weight that you set him at but usually starts anywhere from 75 and up.
And now they've made it so the AI/CPU Pro's on your Pro Club is based on the average rating of everyone else's Pro so no more terrible AI's.
Xbox.
Sucks, I wanted to see if you wanted to lose to my team.

Yeah the speed of the game is faster than UT12

4 Days until store release here in England - My body is ready ...

i just want to play with chelsea as we sit lovely in first place... ultimate looks fun.. definitely when you have gems like enemike, doumbia, vagner love, fernandinho etc.. will be copping at the midnight release..

did anyone see Ty Walton play? he won the UK tournament.. he didn't do much at attacking but his defence was very good.. it's on IGN.

not sure what i want to do when i get the game tonight...probably start my career with swansea, or load up on UT packs

nowadays, i always get fifa/2k on xbox. if you plan to play online with friends, id just go with the majority.

i think the PS2/3 controller is perfect. i used to play sports games on the PS2 only. my PS3 however, is a paperweight with netflix and Arkham city capabilities.

What do you mean :frown:

No more points for doing things in games ? how do you progess your VP

So hyped. Gonna pick this up first thing tomorrow. Got my UT all set up. This was the best I could do with the coins I raised.

hmmm I think I'll swoop this up at midnight from Wal Mart

Ill pick it up black friday for 30 bucks, even if all UT teams will be stacked but mine.. Don't care too much cause I save 30 bones.

only played 2 games on FIFA 12 after playing countless games on every previous year.  Definitely gotta get back into this.

You'll Never Walk Alone!

i really hope they beef up the career mode, PES consistently beat fifa at that particular mode. Master League is great but overall, fifa still takes the cake

How are you all getting 20k coins, Neymar, Hulk?
What am I doing wrong? I didn't get **** from the free packs I got. And most coins I've got from daily visit was 500.
Show me the ways.
Well it just takes time. Have to work the market and just keep buying low in bulk and selling high. Over the weekend the market has probably doubled on all the BPL gold players. So it is a little harder to invest right now. With my 20k I invested in Chicharito and possibly a Dempsey as I think I should be able to double my return with the north america release tonight.

What I would recommend is to find a position within a league and learn their market values and just work the webapp. It is time consuming and takes a lot of effort, one of the perks of having boring classes.

Also, forgot to mention, you may want to attack the market from 4-8PM GMT as that is the peak time for UK players and that is usually when their is the most action on the marketplace leading to a better chance of finding deals.

Back
Top Bottom