Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

I hate every single Game Stop employee. They are a bunch of snobby nerdy *** creeps

This. Although this one game stop out by my parents walmart had this nerdy cute girl that wasnt such a corny rpg elitist snob.

Used to jus roll out there for fifa/cod releases now i jus cop at walmart. **** gamestop mayne

They stay robbin ppl with their trade policies

So i start Career Mode with CD Guadalajara. First pre-season game im in the staring XI.
I have a poor game with 4.1 rating then I get excluded from the squad for the next few games.
Until they let me now I will get loaned out to gain more experience :smh:
Feels batman but thats something new or atleast i didnt see on 12.

Skipped last year but I'm probably grabbing it this weekend.
I still need to get Madden too

I hate every single Game Stop employee. They are a bunch of snobby nerdy *** creeps

QFT!!!

this is coming from Canada too (EBGames)

I ask this flake if I pre order will I get the bonus (night before release), he gives me the runaround and says maybe I should have done it sooner

So I pick it up today and the other dude says yeah we had a bunch leftover

:stoneface:

EDIT: any xboxers wanna add me up I just made the move and my friends list is slacking

GT: PatricckBateman

Last edited:

TYBG

GT: JJED12793

PSN: TheMastamind89
Yea I got loaned out after the first pre-season game, to Torquay United :lol: it's cool though, don't mind.
Trying to get a hang of UT, I really like it so far

So i start Career Mode with CD Guadalajara. First pre-season game im in the staring XI.
I have a poor game with 4.1 rating then I get excluded from the squad for the next few games.
Until they let me now I will get loaned out to gain more experience :smh:
Feels batman but thats something new or atleast i didnt see on 12.

damn thats rough :lol: :smh:

Yea I got loaned out after the first pre-season game, to Torquay United :lol: it's cool though, don't mind.

I did get one more game but they didnt want me to stay :lol:
Its pretty cool though but I wanted to atleast finish a season.
Also when they send you on loan you can reject or stall an offer until you get an offer from decent team.

I did get one more game but they didnt want me to stay :lol:
Its pretty cool though but I wanted to atleast finish a season.
Also when they send you on loan you can reject or stall an offer until you get an offer from decent team.

Yea I figured so. But I start every game and get good minutes so I can't really complain.
Arsenal did buy Pedro from Barca for about $27mil and Chamakh scored 4 goals in the preseason game. They feeling of the game being realistic stopped quickly :lol:

So how is it, guys?

My brother is picking it up this weekend. We'll be running a couple trial matches before Eagles/Giants.

Who in here plays all Manual settings?
Still cant get the hang of Manual shooting but i still try to play with all manual settings.
You have way more control of passing with manual.
I hate playing Assisted or when you play someone and they beat you with Assisted settings. >:
Its like if your playing on easy mode.

I use manual crossing, semi shooting, air balls only option, assisted passing semi through pass. maybe on that last one

waiting for mine to come in the mail, got cheaper on amazon months ago. o well

So how is it, guys?
My brother is picking it up this weekend. We'll be running a couple trial matches before Eagles/Giants.

I love it so far. just trying to get the hang of these manual controls. First time trying Ultimate Team also and I think it's now my favorite game mode besides online.

anybody else had to do the work around jus to play online? sheesh

"you are not permitted... blah blah"

finally get to play :smile:

Last edited:
I got there like 11:20 and people were already lined up. The first people in line showed up at 9pm
laugh.gif
It's never that serious. I don't care for the steel case so in case you don't get yours, I can give you mine if you want.
Yeah bruh. Not all locations though, should have checked with your local store beforehand.

You from VA bruh?
Nah man. I got fam in Maryland tho, Gaithersburg to be exact so I be down there sometimes.

I really like the improvements they made on the game this year. Online cheesers who constantly play over the top through balls are not going to have as much success as they did last year and finesse shots are certainly more difficult. Power shots from outside the penalty box are a bit too easy tho; I scored a hat-trick with Arteta online and all three goals were outside shots 
laugh.gif
I'm on the PS3 if anyone fancies a game

I'm getting MURDERED in UT :smh: :x

Seasons is sick, though. I'm glad matchmaking is much more accurate. I play as Madrid, I get Barcelona. I play as PSG, I get Arsenal.

Are the servers down for anyone? I haven't been able to find a game in the past hour or two.

I expected to get my copy from Gamestop tomorrow, but it was shipped today. The steel case is pretty cool.

I don't know if I should play a game or get in a last cram for the GRE tomorrow. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom