Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

Just had my first game against thamastamind89
Add me PSN- jay_hernandez323.
SMASH!!!!
nthat.gif

I'm setting it up right now.
We have to pick an actually a league and a team. I guess for kits, stadiums and what not. The OG uMAD FC picked Chelsea. The idea is to be the PS3 counterpart, Henz0 might be getting a PS3 also
I'm personally an Arsenal fan but....I can put it on any for both so that it's random.
Also for size of the club 11-20 sound good? 1-10 is the option before and 21-30 is the next option.
I'm putting "yes" for Join Request and "no" for Public Club.
This is my first time doing this so anyone with experience does this sound okay so far?

Once you get all of the people to join it'll be in ur best interest to turn off the Join Requests especially if yall are good.. Gonna get annoying having to decline 20 requests everytime you sign on :lol:

Frustrating *** game. The new touch system is :x and it feels slower. I mean i'm still gonna cop it but so far i'm not impressed.

I thought I was the only one.

The ways players receive the ball can be outright ridiculous. I feel like it just gives your opponent time to snatch it from you.

So first impression after playing my first game is that I love it. Takes more skill to actually play this this year. First touch upgrades make it so much more realistic. Lord knows it isn't possible to take down a 30 yard overhead cross to your feet so perfectly in real life, like you could in this game in past years. Aint even started UT yet.

So first impression after playing my first game is that I love it. Takes more skill to actually play this this year. First touch upgrades make it so much more realistic. Lord knows it isn't possible to take down a 30 yard overhead cross to your feet so perfectly in real life, like you could in this game in past years. Aint even started UT yet.

I know, I love the game. No longer will it be easy to use a team such as a Brazil, with pace for days, and get beat on long balls all day. First touch is :pimp:. Skill is needed to do well.

I got disconnected from the UT servers before I got my damn starter team pack :stoneface: :stoneface: And then the game froze.

edit: Happened x2. God dammit EA.

Last edited:
Played with Chelsea a couple times. Finally the AI will have you other wingers make runs opposite but with some smarts to it. Some of the runs Ramires would make when Hazard had the ball were just deadly.

You have to start fresh and this year you cannot build your player up thru career mode anymore..
You have to play actual club games or Online team play.. Gotta improve on the fly this year :smh:
Good that we won't run into hackers tho
'

*lee corso* not so fast, my friend *lee corso*

ive already seen the red skinned boosted players in virtual pro lobbies.

you right, but, did you know about the VP boosts you buy with XP henzo?

YO so i literally just opened my fifa 13 and tried to put in my online pass code and it said my account already has it on 5 systems....... wtf

Getting into UT now...

I never played till this year so i bought two 6.99 fifa pt ups.

Got rooney... two lopez. Sagna. Abiol :smokin

Tryna get like 200k for wayne. I dont like him. Hah

My team will be gucci without him. I have Ba up front scorin goals .... i wanna try n buy neymar/messi/cr7

Tip for making coins in Ultimate Team: Buy low, sell high.

Simple as that.

I was able to get Neymar (40,000 coins) and Hulk (actually got him in a pack) only because I had the game before it came out and bought a ton of FIFA points (with Microsoft points) and splurged on gold packs. Players were much more cheaper a week ago but are incredibly high now because the game is out now. Prices are probably gonna get even higher since the Europe release of the game is tomorrow.

Tip for making coins in Ultimate Team: Buy low, sell high.
Simple as that.
I was able to get Neymar (40,000 coins) and Hulk (actually got him in a pack) only because I had the game before it came out and bought a ton of FIFA points (with Microsoft points) and splurged on gold packs. Players were much more cheaper a week ago but are incredibly high now because the game is out now. Prices are probably gonna get even higher since the Europe release of the game is tomorrow.

Damn.... good info homie. I wish i woulda done a 3 day auction on rooney... i didnt realize how rare he was till my homie was like damn dude omg ur so lucky he spent 50 bones on pts n only got walcott and bent as his best players. The bid on rooney is alrdy 150k tho i feel like with the 20 gold premium packs ill getanoher name jus as big. Want neymar baddd.. this is fun as hell tho. Much better than jus runnin random online games all the time

I think this season I'm going to spend more time on VP instead of UT.

UT is awesome, but damn, the amount of time needed :smh:

I think this season I'm going to spend more time on VP instead of UT.
UT is awesome, but damn, the amount of time needed :smh:

Well hopefully with the ultimate team app it will make it easier to keep up on the auctions.
It does take a lot of your time. I tried to stick to FUT the previous years but it took me too long to have a decent team.

Bought Chicha for 3900 coins last week and sold him today for 8500.
Then I buy a gold premium pack thinking ill get something decent and got all garbage. :smh: :x

Now I'm thinking of not buying any packs no more.
But then again you might just get lucky. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom