Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

Only got 180k for rooney. Enough to put together a sick team but i was kinda expectin 220k range

I'm a noob when it comes to UT... Do your players you pickup only play a certain amount of games for your squad, or can you keep them as long as you want?

Tip for making coins in Ultimate Team: Buy low, sell high.
Simple as that.
I was able to get Neymar (40,000 coins) and Hulk (actually got him in a pack) only because I had the game before it came out and bought a ton of FIFA points (with Microsoft points) and splurged on gold packs. Players were much more cheaper a week ago but are incredibly high now because the game is out now. Prices are probably gonna get even higher since the Europe release of the game is tomorrow.

My god b. Neymar is like at 85,000 now. Fifa 12 he was on 20,000. The market is ridiculous.

And they ruined VP by forcing you to play online to progress.
Fifa 13 is much slower. Its fairer. But it requires much more skill.

And anyone else locked out of FUT web app? When will they fix this?

Last edited:
Man got nothin out of those gold packs! Hopefully I get some luck with the free packs from the GameStop preorder.

Last edited:
Still undecided if I should get it for PS3 or jump ship to Xbox. Are there still connection problems for those playing on PS3 ?

Last edited:
my Team GB is coming along
Foster
Baines Jageilka Cahill Walker
Walcott Ramsey Wil****e Bellamy
Defoe
Bent

Parlayed rooney into... super mario, hulk, villa, ozil, khedeira. Problem is my chem... cant get it above 68

Well actually the real problem is i suck at 13.. my defense is :x

Why does my d assitance get chopped up but my opponents sticks me like glue. Ughh

Guess i gotta sell summa these dudes n get some players that mesh cuz it doesnt wanna let me win otherwise

I finally gave in and copped the game. Damn thread keeps getting bumped to the first page. :lol:

Since my brother took his XBox back, this is the only game I have on ps3 to keep my occupied for the year and maybe The Show when it drops.

Parlayed rooney into... super mario, hulk, villa, ozil, khedeira. Problem is my chem... cant get it above 68
Well actually the real problem is i suck at 13.. my defense is :x
Why does my d assitance get chopped up but my opponents sticks me like glue. Ughh
Guess i gotta sell summa these dudes n get some players that mesh cuz it doesnt wanna let me win otherwise

Dunno if you're new to UT, but chemistry matters a lot. To get good chemistry, you need similar league, nationality, or team.

Balotelli = Italy/BPL
Villa = Spain/La Liga
Ozil = Germany/La Liga
Khedira = Germany/La Liga

Maybe go with a La Liga team? Sell Balotelli for a Falcao :smokin

This is my team so far.

Last edited:
uMad FC PS3 Division 4 matches, 4 ties, :nthat: :lol:
atleast with this pace we'll still get promoted

Once yall play a few games and get familiar passing to each other yall should be good.. We got mad draws too :smh:

First touch is ridiculous, gotta get used to it

Last edited:
my Team GB is coming along
Foster
Baines Jageilka Cahill Walker
Walcott Ramsey Wil****e Bellamy
Defoe
Bent

Arsenal :pimp: That's a very nice squad you got there

uMad FC PS3 Division 4 matches, 4 ties, :nthat: :lol:
atleast with this pace we'll still get promoted

Once yall play a few games and get familiar passing to each other yall should be good.. We got mad draws too :smh:

First touch is ridiculous, gotta get used to it

We were getting better with each game, just have to figure things out and see how things go when other NTers join. It was good, I had fun.
The others that plan to join, we have a: CAM, LW, RW, and a ST. We'll most likely stick to playing a 4-3-3. I'm the LW but if you really think that you're good at going wide, we can easily work something out.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#guKNfk8hnHryP:ps3

Another victim tonight, getrich87 :smile:
Keep sending me those request. PSN jay_hernandez323
Im trying to get the hang of UT but im not really catching onto it

We were getting better with each game, just have to figure things out and see how things go when other NTers join. It was good, I had fun.
The others that plan to join, we have a: CAM, LW, RW, and a ST. We'll most likely stick to playing a 4-3-3. I'm the LW but if you really think that you're good at going wide, we can easily work something out.

I'm a right mid, I'm in :pimp:

It's strange that so many of you play with gold packs.

The majority of people I came across on UT would play with a mixture of silver and bronze and BEAST.

Dudes would have mostly bronze, and then an IF HULK, IF, HUNTELAAR and HOILETT and would absolutely beast.

I'm a right mid, I'm in :pimp:
Lemme get in on LM. I usually play wide right or striker, but I see those spots are taken.

Play lots of single player to get the motions and controls down.
I havent tried the skill challenges yet, but you might give those a shot to see if they help refine some skills or smooth out difficult things.
Dont get discouraged if you get beat down online when you're starting out; some people have been playing forever.
Again, lots of single player to get the basics down; first touch, shooting power and style, crossing to the right spot, dribbling, etc.
Try not to get as addicted to this game as most people do.

Back
Top Bottom