Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

As I finish building this team, I'm getting the urge to make a Bundesliga team. Might just sell the team and start over soon :lol:

Last edited:

As I finish building this team, I'm getting the urge to make a Bundesliga team. Might just sell the team and start over soon :lol:

Ur crazy brodie that team is nasty... pato for vagner love n marcelo/ maicon and ur settt. Neymar would. Always b nice too hah

I cannot stand these dudes who play as forwards and refuse to pass.

All they do is these dumb *** skill moves and end up getting the ball taken away. Extremely annoying.

Last edited:
im jelly about how you guys get so many coins :smh:

someone fill me in, im struggling to make enough money to buy packs and players, while also trying to keep them on contract

im jelly about how you guys get so many coins :smh:
someone fill me in, im struggling to make enough money to buy packs and players, while also trying to keep them on contract

seriously! someone show me the way haha im having a tough time having enough money to keep everyone under a contract. i need coins ive only bought one premium gold pack so far and gotten one free gold pack for the gamestop pre order. i have 10 of my 11 starters as gold players (1 rare, fabio coentrao) and the rest of my bench is all bronze except my backup GK is gold.

seriously! someone show me the way haha im having a tough time having enough money to keep everyone under a contract. i need coins ive only bought one premium gold pack so far and gotten one free gold pack for the gamestop pre order. i have 10 of my 11 starters as gold players (1 rare, fabio coentrao) and the rest of my bench is all bronze except my backup GK is gold.

there's many different methods of making coins out there.. i'm sure if you search for tips and such on youtube you can figure it out.. but there's so many methods out there i'm sure everyone has something different of what they like to do.. Me myself have never had any luck buying and reselling players with the exception of a few (i love selling silver players there are some out there that go for over 50k coins) but me myself buy and sell just about everything but players when i really want to make some coins, thats what i've had most success with from certain badges and kits, to formation and position cards, contracts, etc.. just gotta know the market.

Last edited:
Any tips on how to not suck?

and also how do I get good with the LT+RS moves?

La Liga team I've been working on for a couple days. Definitely room for improvement but I'll take my time on that.

For those struggling to make a squad because of the high prices, try making a Bundesliga one.

There's so many great players that go for cheap in that league, if they were to be in the EPL or BBVA that wouldn't be the case.​

Picked up a Mario Gomez for 24,500 :pimp:

got him cheap at a 3-4-1-2 formation and switched him over to a 4-4-2... dude was going for 30+ in that formation SMH

I've bought a ton of packs, nothing big yet just a Rio Ferninand sold for 8900 and a few mid level spainards :rolleyes

Last edited:

La Liga team I've been working on for a couple days. Definitely room for improvement but I'll take my time on that.
For those struggling to make a squad because of the high prices, try making a Bundesliga one.
There's so many great players that go for cheap in that league, if they were to be in the EPL or BBVA that wouldn't be the case.​

no surprise to see a messican national on the squad. :pimp:

i agree though, start out with a respectable squad and build from there. if you're like me and refuse to buy gold packs, its really the only way. i havent paid more than 1500 coins for a player on my super average GB/EPL squad, but im holding it down. ill keep playing tournaments and upgrading position by position. slow and steady rights the ship.

if you only play UT a few times a week, like me, your squad will never be as beastly as some. ive played dudes that literally had the entire MCFC squad.

I'm trying to get Ina tournament but says I need chemistry of 75. How do I do that?

chemistry rating is based on the makeup of your squad. the players positions, nationality, league and club all factor in. look at the squads in this thread... for examples

Emenike is so cold.

My tip is to go into the EASFC catalogue and go into the "ultimate team" filter.  Then you can buy FUT coin boosts (for example, an extra 1000 coins for each of the next 5 games you play) with your EASFC points. The only things in that catalogue worth buying: Balotelli celebration, a few historical kits if you're into that, and FUT coin boosts.

My tip is to go into the EASFC catalogue and go into the "ultimate team" filter.  Then you can buy FUT coin boosts (for example, an extra 1000 coins for each of the next 5 games you play) with your EASFC points. The only things in that catalogue worth buying: Balotelli celebration, a few historical kits if you're into that, and FUT coin boosts.

lol i had just googled ways to get coins and the first video i watched was exactly what you said...thanks :pimp:

for now, its football all day :smokin

anyone on ps3 UT wanna trade for a 3-4-3 Kiesling (german ST) I need a German RB, RW, or CAM. PM me

I was lookin at the stats for the ps3 team.. You guys HAVE to improve y'all passing, looks like not enough goals are being scored :nerd:.

Not everyone should just be trying to dash to the box the fastest if that's what's going on

Im trying to run a game of Seasons online and it takes me to the screen after i find a match up (with the one on one with the goalie) but it never goes to the game and i cant exit out :/

I was lookin at the stats for the ps3 team.. You guys HAVE to improve y'all passing, looks like not enough goals are being scored :nerd:.
Not everyone should just be trying to dash to the box the fastest if that's what's going on

idk why are passing % are low but your right about the goals we have like 15 draws half of em goaless :x :lol:
last night was rough tho we lost/drew maybe 5 games on 90th min goals
we need someone to play ANY full time tho just havnt found anyone who likes playing it tho
record currently stands at 8-15-9
we'll be on after the giants/philly game tho if anybody on PS3 trynna run clubs :nerd:

do i have to create another player all over? or are you just playing regular?

go into the Pro Clubs menu and then you have to make your pro there thats your online pro

also a tip to guys having trouble making coins on UT at the moment formation cards are not at a premium, you can buy a generic
4-x-x-x card for under 500 coins find a CB then find the difference in price between a 4-x-x-x and 3-x-x-x
and see if its worth buying the 3-x-x-x-x version and slapping on a 4-x-x-x card
ive bought CB's for 2k slapped on a 500 coin card and sold em for 3.5/4k
the coin return is only minimal as in 800 coins to 1k
but its a good starter untill formation card prices go up

Back
Top Bottom