Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

how do i play with you guys? what do i gotta do now?

usually we just hit each other up on twitter when we all get on to play i just followed you @Rob_Was_Here, we'll be on after the Giants/Philly game

add me on PSN tho Donut1908 then theres an option to join friends club

I'm down to join as well. I don't have twitter tho
nerd.gif
What positions are not taken yet? Let me know so I can create my pro. I'll add your psn as well, mine is 'assu14'
We have a ST, LW/LM, RW/RM, CAM/CM. I set my player up as a LW but depending on the formation I'll play LAM, LCM or LM.
Positions do open up sometimes when someone can't play. I played ST b/c I didn't want to leave it up to the computer
Okay cool, I'll create a RB then. I added both you and donut1908 on psn.

Can someone explain to me some of the game modes in Fifa 13? Ultimate team, what those guys above me are talking about above me ^, etc ..

sorry, fifa noob :frown:

Seasons: like head to head vs someone random online, pick any team you want and they'll match you to similar teams

Pro Club Seasons: you make a Virtual Pro that can be only used online and join a team to play other teams. you can also drop in play with random people as well. only one team at a time. NT has uMadFC both for PSN and 360 and apparently PSN's isn't too hot right now
laugh.gif

Manager Mode: Manager mode but either as a Pro (which is a completely seperate Pro from Pro club seasons unlike fifa 12) or just managing a team completely offline

Ultimate team: the big one... its like basketball cards of soccer that you buy sell and trade to get your ideal team. You can buy packs of cards just like pokemon back in the day, bronze silver, gold etc. of course you can play other people with the team. you buy/change kits and team crests to your liking. just reading above people buy Neymar for 85K and everything, not really my thing

Last edited:
I'm reading that Ultimate Team is basically like fantasy soccer? You can't actually play with the team? Or am I wrong ..

Wait ..you can play as your VP in manager mode :stoneface:

Is it like "player manager" where you can play only as your guy (or 11 v 11 if you want), but can still make transfers? Thought they only had player and manager in 13...

no player manager  they only have player AND manager mode. player mode lets you pick either a real player like Benezma or another virtual pro that does not share any stats with your online one. reason I don't like '13 for the most part. VP was the same on and offline. I got him good offline for the most part then just played online with the team

For all you people asking for help with building an Ultimate team.. http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/build/ is a great website where you can build a team to see what it will look like and see what the chemistry / rankings would be for that squad.. i used it to build my fantasy squad below.. this is basically the squad i'm going to try to build... going to take a loooong time... but thats why i built my mexican team first so i can play with them for now..

here is my dream ultimate team that i'm going to try and build. 3-5-2 formation 99 Chemistry with 86 attack / 84 midfield / and 85 defense.. anyone got any suggestions i'll gladly take them...

Here's my German Ultimate Team. My PSN is ASVP_XO add me if you ever want to play a game or are interested in trading some players

Probably gonna Jinx us, but we've breezed to division 2 so far.. Havent even needed the 10 games they give you to win the title :smokin

^^ yea, i've been checking the uMAD FC xbox squad numbers.. and :x at those passing stats.. that is what we need..

Not sure how many people follow some of the more popular FIFA youtubers.. but KSI has one of my favorite series with his top 5 goals of the week.. here is the first one for FIFA 13.. the goals just get sicker as the year goes on and people get more comfortable with the game..

Also am I the only one who's never able to connect to ultimate team EAS servers?

mine is fine...earlier today though it was down for awhile

also, whats the small rectangle symbol under the players? it has like stars on it

i thought it was a part of the chemistry and role, but no matter the position i move it, it stays red..even the manager has red :lol:

Last edited:
Ah, wow. Glad I think I've only taken 1 shot so far :lol: :smh: Yeah, we need to work the ball into more open space, or send better through balls, or something.

also, whats the small rectangle symbol under the players? it has like stars on it
i thought it was a part of the chemistry and role, but no matter the position i move it, it stays red..even the manager has red :lol:

The small rectangle is the formation bruh.. you need to have your players in the formation your running them in in order for their chemistry to be max... green is the right formation.. yellow is not right formation but similiar.. and red is totally diff formation..

the rectangle is formation, if you play a 433 but you midfielder is 442 you get red
if you play 433 and your player is 4321 you get yellow
the boot is position if you play a CF as a ST you get a yellow
if you play RW as a ST you get red
all has to do with chemistry

Back
Top Bottom