Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

Whens the next game tho????
roll.gif

I would just like to publicly go out and state that I was cheated on the final of GodsCup.

I lost to a much inferior opponent.

That is all. I'm out.

This game is scripted though....Aguero and Hazard should NOT be getting outpaced by a centerback. Not to mention my defenders stop running randomly if I'm controlling them, so i'm forced to hold A. Valdes missing little rollers my deceased grandmother could save, defenders taking these absurd 25+ yard shots and easily hitting the back of the net on them. Van Persie and Rooney hitting the crossbar and post on fastbreaks, and not to mention attacks being unstoppable in the 45th and 90th minute.

Yet I can't stop playing it :smh: :lol:

This game is scripted though....Aguero and Hazard should NOT be getting outpaced by a centerback. Not to mention my defenders stop running randomly if I'm controlling them, so i'm forced to hold A. Valdes missing little rollers my deceased grandmother could save, defenders taking these absurd 25+ yard shots and easily hitting the back of the net on them. Van Persie and Rooney hitting the crossbar and post on fastbreaks, and not to mention attacks being unstoppable in the 45th and 90th minute.

Yet I can't stop playing it :smh: :lol:

lost a match after 3-2 after two 90th minute goals :smh:

I got toty ronaldo and i would say he is the best player in the game. Bales stats do look beast though

Can't wait! Definitely not missing the next xbox tourney.

Also, in the first tourney, were most participants on the east coast or west coast, what time did matches typically work for everyone?

Hit up who I could on twitter about the matches that havent been played yet. Has anyone requested their opponent and not been accepted? I know one person said that they haven't been on in a few weeks.
If people would like to do another tournament, I think it would be best to at least do the next one during summer. More people will be free. People have school and work and what not. Since not everyone is on twitter or checks NT regularly. It would be better to find another way to contact one another: FB, gtalk, iMessenger, texting etc. Hopefully matches will be done this weekend.

For those that play Career Mode, manager role, how often do you use the youth academy? And have you had any good players come out of it, rated at least an 80? I've been playing with Ajax for a few seasons now. Haven't really changed much of the squad. Bought a couple of players and promoted some youth players to rotate, off loaded a decent amount. The season goes fast, considering that I can sim through a lot of matches. I try to loan out as many youth players as I can or if I sell them, I track them via shortlist out of curiosity to see how they grow. I have a player, Brazilian CM who is around 20, just hit 80 He gained the playmaker skill once he hit 79 or 80. Kid is worth around $20mil :lol: I have a Dutch CAM, LM, Beligum CAM, German RW, Spanish LB, Brazilian CB and a French ST rated between 75-79. I also use the scout a future star feature which is cool, got a CM from Argentina, rated 79...age 21. Low attack/high defense. Will prob gain the playmaker or tactician skill. Building up a player is just real interesting to me.

ya'll PSN cats still haven't finished yet?
laugh.gif
damn b

but for manager mode my goal was to make a crappy team 5 star and about 4.5 seasons in I'm only 4 stars which is great. too poor for youth academy or buy noticable players, so I went to the free agents/loans to get the best at the youngest age possible. Team is Duisberg from German 2nd Div. wanted balotelli for obvious reasons
laugh.gif
to captain the team but never could get him. as a troll long shot I negotiated for Neymar and got him
eek.gif
. my teams the Arsenal from Germany that succeeds for once. starting lineup average age is 22, Neymar is at OVR 89 but rest is average 73 with some bright comers. guys from various countries got my 20 yr old OVR 73 GK is american and my 73 OVR american RB plays just like Dani Alves. I hate how the new young fake players only have one preferred position like CM while the real ones like Neymar got LW/CF/ST under their belt. also experimenting with other formations to troll

^I let them know that the 2nd round started and it soon became forgotten :lol: :smh:
In my other manager file, I used Crystal Palace and got Thomas Eisfeld and, Ignas Miquel, Emmanuel Frimpong on loan. Eventually bought Joel Campbell and got Niang on loan. And also Lucas Silva, great player, CDM. High attack/high defense. He's an engine and has strength. He's Brazilian so you know he likes to attack :lol: The Scout a Future Star feature really helps when you don't have much money. Sucks that you can only use it once per season but it helps, so far the players have either been a ST or a MF. I know what you mean about players only playing one position. A youth player I had promoted is a LM but I've only used him as LW so far. When I started out with Ajax, the club didn't have that much money. The club has a lot of players in it's reserve so I was better off slowly offloading as needed as opposed to buying. I think I got a defender on loan, my LB or CB had a long term injury. So I spent majority of the money getting the best scout which really worked out for me. Haven't been able to get a RB, LW and CDM yet. The GKs I promote always turn out to be a bust even when I do send them out on loan. Would be great if I could get someone that player both sides of the wings both you know that is :lol: :smh: Over 4+ seasons I've probably bought about 5-6 players: Leroy Fer, Ryo Miyiachi, John Guidetti and Jetro Williems being the biggest signings.

My first time in the champions cup final, Bayern washed me, I was tight :lol: but I still got some prize money. I have two scouts right now, I always keep one in the Netherlands. The other one goes wherever, he's in America right now.

There's this one German player, last name is Weiss I think but I can check. He starts out in the Bayern reserves, plays at LW/RW/LB/RB. I have him on my Crystal Palace file.
Tobias Sana, Victor Fischer, Benik Afobe, Wellington Silva, Johnathan Williams, Emmanuel Rivirie, Wilfried Zaha, Yassine Benzia are some good players that start out in the 70's and get it the 80s and 90s

It's always funny when I see someone in the EAS feed using the financial takeover feature :lol:

Last edited:
besides balotelli John Guidetti was another I tried to sign but he was loving ManCity too much to leave just like Mario. Neymar has only been my signing above a million and got him at 33mil i think? that was 3 seasons in

one dude who can play both wings and is pretty good is Chadli, idk what team he's on but I manage Belgium at the same time and he's good. I think he's pretty young too

moving struggling for victories which is why i challenged myself with belgium and duisberg. and apparently getting 2nd place in the german league gets u more money than winning the champions cup. played barca in the final but whole time on the way to it i didnt care if i lost, just needed any money but somehow won 1-0

and those using EAS stuff that's for manager mode
mean.gif
by the end of it you'll have too much money to do anything.
sick.gif
at the possiblilty of putting in work to get CR and Messi on the same team

Gamertag: Prettyboy RY7

Not played FIFA in a few months but dont lose skills :tongue:

Never played anyone from NT so hit me up if you want a game

I got Guidetti those the end of his contract and he was "content" also gave City a decent player so I was able to save a good chunk of money. I know who you're talking about, I've managed Belgium too, good side. I have them as one of the "sleeper" teams for the next World Cup.
I never understood why people would do that. My boy had Rooney, CR7, Messi, Xavi, Yaya Toure and etc :x :smh:

Anyone ready to roll now?
PSN?

@ mastamind and M4riol.

Those are some interesting posts.
I havent played fifa for months. Just started career mode with norwich city at world class difficulty :smh: my defending is subpar and I always get a goal against especially in the 80-90 min range. im playing a 541 formation now and i get a lot of draws or 1-0 wins. I have 3 scouts and about 10 players in my youth acadamy right now. At least 4 are in the OVR 85-90 range.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
oh boy ...whoohhhh

Last edited:
I think i have my difficulty one less then the hardest but more importantly what's the difficulty on you guy'zzz transfer market? don't know at all but that could be the reason for my complications in manager mode

anybody also experiment with adding a team from the "Rest Of World" and putting them in a real league? tryna start a new one with Galatasaray just because their kits are
pimp.gif
do you know if i can just add them into the league, or sub them in for a weak one? if the 1st is the case then I'll prolly put them in the russian league but if subbed is the way prolly French or Italian

Back
Top Bottom