Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

the players on the cover are there by contract, there was a reason why Rooney was on it for what seemed like forever until '13. sometimes they'll put people on it based on what region your copy of the game is. '07 had the widest variety, damn near a different cover in every country in europe while still having Rooney one of the guys on the cover.

I like the new interface. Hate the current one.

Current UT btw. For mother Russia.

Last edited:
i tore my achilles and can't walk so been playing fifa nonstop :lol:

currently in my 4th and whats gunna be my final season of manager mode with villarreal. playing on world class.

didn't use financial takeover, and never looked at what people online thought of players and their potential until after purchasing them

Starting XI
Reus (93) (complete midfielder and and complete forward)
Neymar (89)
Tello (89)
Hulk (85)
Fabregas (87)
Luis Gustavo (84) (has tackling and tactician)
Jordi Alba (85)
Bruno (83) naturally a CDM but he's been doing decently at CB
Mussachio (84)
Abate (82)

Walcott (83) as super-sub

I had Cristian Tello carry me the first season. Got him for 9mil and after the season Real bought him from me for 83 mil :x turned my entire career mode around. Used the money to buy Reus and Seydou Doumbia (dude becomes a monster. sprinter, dribbler, poacher, clinical finisher, and complete forward. also 90 stamina which is such an underrated career mode stat.) I only sold doumbia to fund buying tello back for nostalgic purposes in my last season :lol:

it's pretty dope to have started with a second division team and building it into a world class team.

Last edited:
LIVE NOW - FIWC 2013 Grand Final - Final Showdown

Who will be the champion? The final day of the FIFA Interactive World Cup 2013 Grand Final is taking place LIVE on FIFA on YouTube on Wednesday, 8 May at 18.00 CET / noon ET / 9.00 PT. Tune in to the ultimate showdown to see who will win the title of the best FIFA player in the world.

That Bale card is so disrespectful. God damn. I don't even want to face a team with TOTS Bale, Suarez, or RVP.

RVP is finally decent enough for UT. That 84 Pace makes him way better.

sometimes I just want to ******g break my controller...no game has ever brought out the rage in me like FIFA does. >:

Anyone ever do pro club seasons or whatever it's called. I just tried it and holy crap it's terrible playing with a bunch of jackasses trying to get their stats up.

It seems like a cool mode in theory but it must be very hard to get a good match where people don't play selfishly and you have a decent amount of human players on each side

in the beginning of the game yeah I did it just to get my Pro's level up but other than that its finding friends to join a club to play real organized games.

uMad FC

Back
Top Bottom