Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

I'd love to do that but it seems unlikely to have say 6 people down to play a match all at one time on a given night

My bad for the ongoing discussion about it but I'm guessing that u control the whole team if that's the case as opposed to controlling just ur respective pros and the rest of the team being CPU controlled

you can opt to have 1 of 2 of the people play every position while the other guy is locked to his own Pro. the guy who decided to play as anybody will have their pro in the closest position he designed him to be. they updated it from '12 to '13 so you can choose before hand if you want a human GK involved instead of a CPU which was the weakest, cheating, mothereffing bs thing ever. To figure out in '12 if they had a human controlled GK you'd kick it goalside ASAP and check for special reactions or customized names
laugh.gif

I cant shoot worth of crap on 360 idk why its starting to bug the hell out of me I lost a bet and no I owe my friend wings !

Last edited:
Anyone ever do pro club seasons or whatever it's called. I just tried it and holy crap it's terrible playing with a bunch of jackasses trying to get their stats up.

It seems like a cool mode in theory but it must be very hard to get a good match where people don't play selfishly and you have a decent amount of human players on each side

Its the only mode I currently play on FIFA..It's really fun when you have a good team...my team been playing together since FIFA 12 so we pretty much know how each other play.

Some dude actually lit me up with him the other day. But we made it a best out of three and I made him quit before halftime of the third match. Once I figured out his predictable game it was a wrap.

A lowkey dude that's a monster is Seydou Doumbia. Potential is good too.

Anyone ever do pro club seasons or whatever it's called. I just tried it and holy crap it's terrible playing with a bunch of jackasses trying to get their stats up.

It seems like a cool mode in theory but it must be very hard to get a good match where people don't play selfishly and you have a decent amount of human players on each side
that is all i play. if someone starts a club on NT. im bout it bout it.

Has anyone tried out messi? Got tots rvp as st but sold him because his nif was just as good.

In my 6th career season with United.. Just won the champions league for the first time finally. I won the league 5/6 seasons and did 2 FA Cup doubles but never a treble :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I won the 2016 Euros with Germany and I'm hoping to win the 2018 World Cup then retire :lol:

Started playing UT for the very first time two weeks ago and good god is this addicting. The plan was to trade in my ps3 for a ps4 preorder after I beat The Last of Us but it doesn't seem likely anymore.

I'm guessing thats for your VP cs02132?

I'm in 2017 and was in a different team every year (in order): Lyon-league + UCL +cup, Juve-UCL +league and cup (i think), Chelsea- jack sshii cuz they play me so much that I didnt get to play midweek for Cup and UCL cuz i was tired plus i dont restart my game when I get mad or something, now im at Madrid

national team wise we won the Euros though i didnt play the finals since the semi went into OT and I got both goals. ended up 2-1. once again i was tired. going for the WC later obviously. im French

I'm guessing thats for your VP cs02132?

I'm in 2017 and was in a different team every year (in order): Lyon-league + UCL +cup, Juve-UCL +league and cup (i think), Chelsea- jack sshii cuz they play me so much that I didnt get to play midweek for Cup and UCL cuz i was tired plus i dont restart my game when I get mad or something, now im at Madrid

national team wise we won the Euros though i didnt play the finals since the semi went into OT and I got both goals. ended up 2-1. once again i was tired. going for the WC later obviously. im French

I play manager career 11v11 .. I made a couple people ( LM and ST) and put them on United..Overhauled the whole team pretty much.. I like to make my dream teams :lol:

Hopefully when I retire "ill get knighted" .. Sir Mathius Jümmer :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
wait so howd you get to do that? You create players from scratch from the menu (not VP) but then how do you start them into a manager mode career? or is it not that way at all?

I went to create a player or whatever. I think after you make them they end up on Free Transfers. go to customize FIFA > edit teams > and you can switch players. I put them on Man U and when my career started they were in the reserves. Easy

Last edited:
My boy made a bunch of legends in their prime and put them on the teams they played best for. So far we have

Ronaldo on Inter + Madrid
Roberto Carlos on Madrid
Zidane + Platini on Juventus
Maradona on Napoli
Pele on Santos
Beckham + Best on United (I didnt want either)
Maldini, Cafu, van Basten, and Ruud Gullit on AC Milan
Thierry Henry and Bergkhamp (sp) on Arsenal
Bobby Moore on West Ham
Cruyff on Ajax
Ballack and Gerd Muller on Bayern

It makes the game pretty fun. They are all 26-27 and 88-96 OVR. AC Milan and Bayern are filthy :x

I want van Nistelrooy on United but his name doesnt fit :frown:

Last edited:
so when you get matchday updates they stay there still even though Chelsea might've lost 3 points in midfield or it has no affect since you have a customized Zola on the team?

I recently got in to this game, and i've been playing Ultimate Team.
Although I'm still getting hang of it, its very fun.
Anyone know a really effective/fastest way for beginners to start earning some coins?

so when you get matchday updates they stay there still even though Chelsea might've lost 3 points in midfield or it has no affect since you have a customized Zola on the team?

You mean like the team ratings?

example : 85 attack 86 mid 84 defense?

If so im not sure if they count those towards them I never really noticed. When you do a quick kick off they start in the reserves

Back
Top Bottom