Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

Ibra retiring at 33 in my career.

Was gonna sign him too :smh:

You tried to get him and it said hes retiring at the end of the season? sucks, he would have a ridiculous regeneration if he retired on your team.

I tried to keep Mertesacker on my squad until he retired but hes in the low 70s at like 31 so i had to let him go :lol:

FYI: for those who dont know what a regeneration is, in career mode when a player retires the game creates a new player, usually with ridiculous stats. Thats why its a good idea to keep someone whos relatively old (like ibra) on your squad until they retire
How do you identify these regenerations with the new transfer marketplace??

Been in pure struggle mode in Seasons
sick.gif

Went from Div 3 to 5
frown.gif

Was gonna sign him too
mean.gif
You tried to get him and it said hes retiring at the end of the season? sucks, he would have a ridiculous regeneration if he retired on your team.

I tried to keep Mertesacker on my squad until he retired but hes in the low 70s at like 31 so i had to let him go
laugh.gif

FYI: for those who dont know what a regeneration is, in career mode when a player retires the game creates a new player, usually with ridiculous stats. Thats why its a good idea to keep someone whos relatively old (like ibra) on your squad until they retire
I don't have '14 still, but the regen players have been going on for a while. The key is when playing career mode is check the free agents every transfer window but it most likely won't work like the first 3 windows, especially when just starting a new career. The game won't tell you when someone big like Drogba or Zlatan is retiring which is why you should check. anybody who is under 19 and pushing high 60's-70's are definitely gonna be superstars if he's in the 80's then he's in god form already. in my '13 Drogba(never signed him) ended up playing until like 38 with 71 overall. I got a regen player of 16yr with like 70overall and ended up one of the best in the world, by 23 he was 90 overall. but since the game will prioritize the real players over regen he never got called up to the Argentine  NT until very recently now that Tevez and other forwards are gone.

The game needs some constant flow of heavy hitter in the footy room. I don't know about youth players you go scouting for are ever regen players but it seems to be just standard "grow n nuture" your own players.

just saying... taking a 2.5 star team and managing them to 5 stars with champion titles feels so dope. started from the bottom now were here
pimp.gif

Was gonna sign him too :smh:

I tried to keep Mertesacker on my squad until he retired but hes in the low 70s at like 31 so i had to let him go :lol:

it used to be in easy in 13 before the market place changed. they would have like 98 acceleration and 98 sprint speed and those kind of stats.. it was easy to tell :lol: i once had a guy with 99 pace

with the new marketplace i dont know how to do it to be honest, since you cant see their stats right away

Anyone pick up those free untradeable packs? Any luck in them? I got a bunch of duplicates, on the EA twitter apparently people have been getting lucky with those packs getting the likes of IF Messi and such.

Anyone pick up those free untradeable packs? Any luck in them? I got a bunch of duplicates, on the EA twitter apparently people have been getting lucky with those packs getting the likes of IF Messi and such.

I got benzema and upgraded benatia, all i can remember off the top of my head. I also bought Neymar yesterday, wow that guy is insane.

I'm done with Seasons, man. By defense just stands Arina the whole time. Back four taking naps and getting beat for those weak crosses every time. And I have one more time to play as Juventus and I get matched against Real Madrid or Spain :x I love using United, but that back four is terrible. Van Persie is unstoppable.

promoted back to division 4, lost 6 straight and then got regulated to 5..

I almost broke my controller.

promoted back to division 4, lost 6 straight and then got regulated to 5..

I almost broke my controller.

I did break my extra one. Was one win away from promotion on the last game of the season. Lost to PSG on a cheesy header in the 87th minute. View media item 871283

:wow:

damn, I can't even do that. as much as I want to smash it on the wall, I can't afford to drop 50-60 bucks for a remote on a consistent basis.

Last edited:
For the free packs Picked up a Kompany, Lucas, Up Boateng, and Hulk on 1 account
on my second account I got RVP, Willian, Walcott, and UP Remy
my brother ended up with Eto'o and Robben

combined we both picked up atleast 500k worth a stuff would have loved to been able to sell or trade these guys

I've been creating new psn accounts in hopes of getting someone really good from free packs. :lol: Best I got was lahm :smh:

Last edited:
good to see i'm not the only one on here almost breaking controllers
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sometimes I just have to step away from the game for a few days because it puts me in a bad mood

Back
Top Bottom