Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

Yo one of THE most frustrating bugs in this game is when your opponent sends a through-ball up and it becomes a footrace to the ball between your last defender and their striker, and in that instant you change from whatever player you were to the one chasing the ball, instead of continuing his run, as soon as you switch he glitches and pulls back for probably half a second, but it's still just enough time for you to go from being in an advantageous position to flat out being beat.
mean.gif
Makes me rage too

its not showing any of my stuff lol wtf saying I havent played any games
It's done that to me too, for whatever reason

Somehow it links to some random old account I created, even though I have my PS4 sn linked to the origin account. After I played a few games it started to show my stats again..I dont know how to fix it

Makes me rage too

It's done that to me too, for whatever reason

Somehow it links to some random old account I created, even though I have my PS4 sn linked to the origin account. After I played a few games it started to show my stats again..I dont know how to fix it
I know for the 360 you delete personal settings and clear system cache on your hard-drive. Not sure bout the PS though.

Yo one of THE most frustrating bugs in this game is when your opponent sends a through-ball up and it becomes a footrace to the ball between your last defender and their striker, and in that instant you change from whatever player you were to the one chasing the ball, instead of continuing his run, as soon as you switch he glitches and pulls back for probably half a second, but it's still just enough time for you to go from being in an advantageous position to flat out being beat. :smh:
View media item 906809

Yo one of THE most frustrating bugs in this game is when your opponent sends a through-ball up and it becomes a footrace to the ball between your last defender and their striker, and in that instant you change from whatever player you were to the one chasing the ball, instead of continuing his run, as soon as you switch he glitches and pulls back for probably half a second, but it's still just enough time for you to go from being in an advantageous position to flat out being beat.
mean.gif
I havent played in a while but I remember there was an auto move assistance setting. You could set that to air balls only and have it set on low. So after you switched, the computer will automatically keep your player running instead of stopping for a quick second or so. Should help your defense dramatically on through balls at least.

I love playing with players like Kroos, Lampard, Gerrard, Sneidjer, and Totti. :smokin
I have hit some amazing 30yd+ screamers with Lamps and Gerrard. Crazy longshots always appreciated :pimp:

personal settings on fifa?
Yeah go to your dashboard Xbox menu and go into your hard drive that contains your FIFA 14 files. Delete your FIFA 14 personal settings/online settings or w/e and it should help with the corrupt files error.

Also clear your systems cache and don't do format or else it will delete EVERYTHING. I also enable the Cloud Serves again to refresh everything.

I haven't had a problem since and found that my players actually respond better when I delete the settings and refresh it. Really handy when I get those stretch of games where EA just bends you over and you can't do nothing about it. Don't know if it's a mental thing or not but I do see a difference in play when I delete and reset my settings. It won't delete anything important just your button configs and custom tactics. Try it out and see what you think.

Lovin my bundesliga squad I built :smokin . I had a Brazilian squad built around neymar, willian, and hulk.. but I wasnt able to get much production from them at all. Sold them and bought Reus, Lewondaski, and Blaszczykowski. Been tearing dudes up:smokin :smokin :smokin . Gettin a lot more goals and assists off my wingers. Just need to find one more quality midfielder

Dempsey with an In Form card is big time. Hoping for more Americans to get black cards. Do you guys think it will stay around 28K on through next week? Should it go down or up?

I get physically mad everytime I buy a new pack.....

the only player I've gotten of any worth in the last 3 months was a regular ole' Rooney.

The free packs we got last week? Opened it with my iPhone app.

I got a Cech card.

And I was pretty happy.

Then he disappeared from my club.

I don't understand.

My bad I just saw your message, ready when you are
smokin.gif
It's cool, I'll probably be on after midnight. I normally play most of the day on Sunday-Tuesday lol

Just make sure you get the 4 when you upgrade. I'm getting better daily lol
vs me
nerd.gif
?
nerd.gif
Depends, there's 2 people here I have yet to beat or draw, one is @juicyju and i can't remember who the other person is.
HELLO!

Dempsey with an In Form card is big time. Hoping for more Americans to get black cards. Do you guys think it will stay around 28K on through next week? Should it go down or up?
He can go lower than 20k IMO. Wait till Saturday afternoon/night to scoop. Prices for IFs are always high first day. More people will open packs throughout the weekend so his price should drop. I'm sure the Europeans don't care for an IF Sounders Dempsey...If it was a Fullham one it would be different story.

I usually grab the weeks IFs Saturday or Sunday night before they start to rise again. It's cool we live in the US because prices are lower when we're up since the Euro FUT players are sleeping.

*edit you must be on PS lol lucky. He's already around 20k but 40k for Xbox :smh:

Last edited:
He can go lower than 20k IMO. Wait till Saturday afternoon/night to scoop. Prices for IFs are always high first day. More people will open packs throughout the weekend so his price should drop. I'm sure the Europeans don't care for an IF Sounders Dempsey...If it was a Fullham one it would be different story.

I usually grab the weeks IFs Saturday or Sunday night before they start to rise again. It's cool we live in the US because prices are lower when we're up since the Euro FUT players are sleeping.

*edit you must be on PS lol lucky. He's already around 20k but 40k for Xbox :smh:

I am on PS4 :pimp:
Also, I scooped Clint Dempsey black card for about 20K the night TOTW came out.

Next one I want is Graham Zusi's In Form card. It is at 150K though :x

I was playing some **** on UT a few minutes ago, he had a team full of Legend cards..

Anyway, it was 4-1 in stoppage time, my lead, and all of a sudden the screen goes black and restarts FIFA for me. :stoneface:

People really resorting to that for wins in FIFA? I got that stupid *** DNF message when I got back on UT.

This is ********.

I am on PS4 :pimp:
Also, I scooped Clint Dempsey black card for about 20K the night TOTW came out.

Next one I want is Graham Zusi's In Form card. It is at 150K though :x

Dempsey's card dropped to 14k now. It will probaly stay there

Back
Top Bottom