Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

BlHwwvwIUAA2UBJ.jpg

Would you guys recommend this game now after a handful of time has gone by?

In terms of picking up controls and game play and strategy from someone who doesn't usually play soccer games, but knows the game itself?

Last edited:
i only played a handful of matches on FIFA 13, went heavy for this years on PS4.  I've missed it, despite the frustration with pre-meditated winners, 45 90 minute goals, defenders just ******ed upon kick-offs.  I love it.

But i wouldn't recommended it right now simply because World Cup comes out in 2 months, and FIFA 15 a few months after that.

I know it was discussed before but I just played some dude who claims he's in Div 4. Why would they do that to me knowing I'm in Div 6, smh lol

i have modded xbox so i downloaded FIFA 14 World Cup early. Its nothing special same engine as FIFA 14.... but im gunna play that instead of FIFA 14 WC until TOTS Crash.

Last edited:
I know it was discussed before but I just played some dude who claims he's in Div 4. Why would they do that to me knowing I'm in Div 6, smh lol
from what i remember on that youtube video that someone posted about scripting, some dude was explaining how it doesn't even matter what division you're in and EA actually chooses who you play based on how good you've been playing and other things. kinda makes sense sometimes.
i was playing seasons a few days ago and started off 3 and 0.. then tied like 4 straight games and lost like 2 then tied and so forth.... basically i didn't get to win again that season :smh:
i was so heated.. esp because i kept tying and losing these games over bs... refs calling every damn foul on me, yet the other dudes constantly pulling the crap out of my players, to countless shots that would hit the post :smh: :smh:

sorry for rant lol
might give this game a break.. it gets too ridiculous sometimes

We've all been on both ends of the scripting. One match last week i was down 3-0 by the 40th minute. I scored my 4th game winning goal at the 93rd minute.

I stopped playing seasons a while ago, it was just too much BS. Now I usually just play online tournaments or friendlies with my other friends and its made the game a lot less frustrating.

Anyone on 360? Borrowing my friends modded one and have WC and 14. I haven't made a live account yet though :lol:

But if you guys wanna drop your GTs ill add when I do

Last edited:
Have any of you played that new UT cup, the three nations one?

I can't believe the people on there. Almost everyone I play against on there uses X and R1 to defend :x

You score and then they turn up ultra defense and once they got a point lead, just ******** the game.

I can't believe this **** :smh:

I hate when my smallest defenders matchup with the tallest ones on corners, while my taller ones stand at the top of the box :stoneface:

Just got my *** handed to me for a change. Dude was Liverpool and used the most defensive formation and was playing on ultra defense and would just wait for a counter attack. Once he got the ball, all he would do is lob passes to sturridge and suarez all game :stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom