Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

I hate this game so much. I don't understand how the other guy's passing is right on point every single pass AND he one touches every pass, and mine are just awful. I hate it.

That's because they are playing with assisted controls(Just like playing any other game on Easy Mode), hate those that do and think they are FIFA GODS.
I hate assisted controls. If you have patience and learn how to play with Manual controls :pimp:

How many of ya'll play with assited controls?

Pulled Yaya before he was inform pulled Iniesta and Pulled my only TOTS Azpilicueta over the whole TOTS season so I pretty much made all the coins i spent on packs back :lol:

Pulled Yaya before he was inform pulled Iniesta and Pulled my only TOTS Azpilicueta over the whole TOTS season so I pretty much made all the coins i spent on packs back
laugh.gif
Yeah I've packed Iniesta, IF Alexis Sanchez, IF Griezmann, TOTS Raffael...and I havent opened more than 50 packs :smile:

Edit: Just packed IF Cuardardo and Di Natale in the same pack a minute after I posted this lol

Second edit:....just packed IF Iraola too 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^You must be sorry at FUT then. Lol I'm playing but I hate FUT. I bounce around divisions so much.

I used to have an EPL team but sold them off. I'm realizing FUT is more fun to just play with players that I like (so I have an American squad with IF Deuce, Zusi, Howard and TOTS bronze LB Klute that just came out).
Since selling EPL team I have dropped from D1 to D4. Oh well.

Impatiently awaiting MLS TOTS

I had no idea they had unranked matches this year, I thought you could only do seasons or friendlies with people on your friends list. This is much less rage inducing :D

im on xb360, playing now if anyone wants to get some run in
GT toningsugar156 (dont ask, its the default one xbox game me :lol:

Been playing manager mode with Villarreal

I'm in my third season. Haven't won any trophies yet, but I pretty much have the league wrapped up and a spot in the copa del rey final. No idea how I'll do in the CL yet though.

It took me a while to figure out which players to keep/sell, where to play my guys, and I eventually wound up making a custom formation. Basically did what my man Ancelotti did in Real Madrid and changed from a 4-2-3-1 to a variation of a 4-3-3 and I've been beasting since. It was also difficult at first because I had no depth in my team, but I'm stocked with a lot of good players now. Depth has been key for me.

Starting XI

................,,,Diego Lopez
Alex Sandro-Aurier-Mussachio-Alaba
.............Oscar-Pogba-Aquino
Griezmann........Reus.......Jese Rodriguez

Key Subs:
Jordi Alba who I can fill into anywhere on the pitch
Cristian Tello
Ross Barkley (was atrocious at CAM, converted him to CM and he's really good there)

Jese is a god at LW and my top scorer and captain
I got Oscar on a contract expiry :pimp:
I bought Muniain on the cheap and sold him the next season to Barca for $85 mil

My transfer targets are Mangala, Bale, and Gundogan. Oh and I need an actual #9 striker badly :lol:

Also, I don't use any guides to look up potential and good players to get.

Last edited:
It's always funny when they assume your race or nationality. I responded to some guy with "jajajaja" he called me a ******. I have no idea what that means. :lol:

I just saw my FUT match earnings are 354,578 but my transfer profit is -126,824 :x

i got 58k coins saved up now and see they gotta special, 12 gold rare players for 50k. i hope i pull someone decent. i haven't got any players worth more than 10k in packs so far. best i got was pique or muller.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom