Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

I'll play anyone on PS4 in here....we can make it interesting too betting some coins and what-not. 

Yesterday I played someone with 4 TOTS cards and 4 informs.....beat them 3 to 1 with my 0 TOTS 0 inform team. :rofl:

Let's run some UT and/or regular online friendlies :smokin

PSN: juicyju5

Last edited:
Still can't believe I havent one the division 1 title yet on UT :smh:

Haven't won it out of 10+ tries. I had it twice but the final 3 pts I needed someone hit me with the disconnect glitch :smh: :smh: :smh: . Was up 3-0 and 4-1, they disconnect, I get the L, and no title.

Let's run some UT and/or regular online friendlies
smokin.gif

PSN: juicyju5
alright I just added you 

Last edited:
Some dope goals i scored on Ultimate Team
That first goal was :pimp:

Here's a link to my best goal I've scored. It's on the EAS FC site so I don't think I can embed it. Skilled with Nani in FUT with a McGeady Spin on 1 defender and scoop turned through a 2nd defender to get through on goal to score. http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/189378617
I'm gonna ******* have to take a ************* break from this ******* game
Same here fam me and my brother lost a combined 30 straight games on FUT this week not winning a single one. Switched over to seasons and smashed 10 straight :stoneface:

Last edited:
Anybody got the World Cup game? how does it compare to FIFA 14?

It's really similar to me. If you don't own 14 I'd suggest just getting that. I played the World Cup one for a few days and honestly don't see myself ever playing it again :lol:

Scored a wonder goal with Ramires and then lost the continental cup final off of a Suarez goal after dominating the whole game. My players had the mobility and motor skills of a blind toddler, couldn't score from point blank etc View media item 939398

Last edited:
Those highlights up there :smokin

Are the FC coins transferable to other players? Idk what they're for and I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna use them.

Last edited:
What's up with all this talk about FUT and TOTS? I've been playing madden for years and just do seasons. Is there something better going on that I'm missing?

What's up with all this talk about FUT and TOTS? I've been playing madden for years and just do seasons. Is there something better going on that I'm missing?
Just go to ultimate team and you will see and get the proper understanding of wha it is.

Been playing manager mode and I'm starting to become a believer in scripting :lol:

There's no way the 45th minute goal is a coincidence either anymore haha

Last edited:
Hate when that happens. Whenever I choose RM in Seasons, that's who I get matched up against. You couldn't filter that EA :smh:

First time its happened to me. Ended up in a draw. 1 point each.

In greater news, I've lost only 3 of the last 20 matches.

Feels good.

Back
Top Bottom