Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

Haven't had time to play the demo yet but I'm reluctant to try it seeing as how every year the demo is different from the full game.

I've been hearing the game is slower paced/more realistic, but people also said this when they played last year's demo and look how that turned out.

I'll be on that UT hard again this year and pro clubs though. :pimp:

Don't even bother copping. You are trash and a cheater.

You're in this thread giving advice to people but you're the WORST FIFA player out here, man. :lol:

View media item 584187
My laugh.

Last edited:
Anyone else feels like the ref is in the way a lot more in the demo? :lol:

My friend got so pissed the other day. I made a pass, it hit the ref, and i swear the ref passed it back to me. On some give and go **** :pimp:

Haven't had time to play the demo yet but I'm reluctant to try it seeing as how every year the demo is different from the full game.

I've been hearing the game is slower paced/more realistic, but people also said this when they played last year's demo and look how that turned out.

why did he call you a cheater?

Last edited:

I am the Gary Oak to his Ash Ketchum-self.

I am the Lance Armstrong to his Godly-self.

Fixed for accuracy

Fixed for accuracy

:rofl: what happend though? did you guys play in the tournaments?

Fixed for accuracy

:rofl: what happend though? did you guys play in the tournaments?

Raf only plays UT when he adds consumables to every player. Son was winning headers over David Luiz with Robinho.

I've never used consumables, though.

I've washed everyone in UT that some are running over to PES now.

Wow, I am extremely frustrated. Game feels so foreign compared to 13.

:lol: happens every year.. ADAPTATION

I will say though, the people move wayy more stiff, I hate it.. And you have to react way faster in this one if that were even possible

i hate the fact that it takes them a few extra touches to control the ball...so the defense always recovers

Was on the fence about pre-ordering this game and waiting until the October b2g1 deals but i caved in. should be here on wednesday. My #1 priority is finding a good/fun club team to play with. hit me up if you need a decent/average fifa ps3 player. psn: crazyraul1

lmfaoo at using consumbles in game. :smh:

where the nt money team at? got some waterboys from the pack but already getting that paper :pimp:
now is the best time to buy cheap and stack the tradepile with rare silver/bronze cards!! ill be at least 500k within a week after the game drops.
show me the way! i suck at FUT, at least in the sense of making big time money haha

my pre-release strategy is to buy cheap and sell at maximum price within the first week of console release. this requires knowledge of the fifa ut-market on older fifa's. there are some good reads online if you are interested.

Last edited:
:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: @ them not showing you who you're playing against before the game starts in Pro Club..

And also :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: @ no 5min grace period to quit out of the game anymore

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: @ them not showing you who you're playing against before the game starts in Pro Club..

And also :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: @ no 5min grace period to quit out of the game anymore

8)

Guess im copping now :lol:

Im one of those dudes who scores about 40% of the time in the first 5 mins and people always quit on me. Which leads me to kick the ball around like barca and wait til min 7 to attempt to score.

That said, I might even buy it now

Haven't got the game, but attempting to build a Serie A/Italian team.

First time playing FUT, damn this is hard :lol:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ them not showing you who you're playing against before the game starts in Pro Club..

And also
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ no 5min grace period to quit out of the game anymore
a gift and a curse now

Back
Top Bottom