Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

When's the best time to get rid of this game?
If you haven't traded it in yet, then today would be the best time to get the best value for the game. I doubt you'll get more than $20 from gamestop by now anyways, but as the new season approaches the value of the game is dropping.

Bruh, I cannot beat Italy. Playing against the CPU on Legendary difficulty of course.

Any tips? Balotelli is busting my ***.
I've played against them with low-tier national teams, trying to challenge myself.

Got me feeling like an idiot, not being able to beat the CPU. :lol:

That one club in ligue un. Think its st. Ettiene. Speed everywhere
Dismantled those clowns in Be A Pro last night (I play for PSG). 2 goals, 7 (that's right) assists. My Player AND Zlatan together is trouble. Then Cavani off the bench. BEAST.

Last edited:
Dismantled those clowns in Be A Pro last night (I play for PSG). 2 goals, 7 (that's right) assists. My Player AND Zlatan together is trouble. Then Cavani off the bench. BEAST.
What difficulty are you playing on if you don't mind me asking ?

Nice. I'm finally seeing my pro get better. I chose new England revolution as my starting club. I went on loan to SK Sturm Graz in the Austrian League and scored the most goals and won golden boot there. Came back to New England and asked to be sold and they sold me to Southampton where I asked to be put on loan to and was sent to some club (can't remember the name) in the championship where I scored 28 goals for the season and now I'm back at Southampton.

This is my second Be A Pro. First one I was 6 Seasons deep with Man U /Real Madrid. Rated 88. Accidentally saved over the file :smh: I'm rated 78 in my second season. Just transferred to PSG 8 games ago. Spent my first season at DC United :x 48 goals, 17 assists as a striker. Demanded a transfer and PSG was the first good offer. Starting striker for Brazil too :pimp:

This is my second Be A Pro. First one I was 6 Seasons deep with Man U /Real Madrid. Rated 88. Accidentally saved over the file :smh: I'm rated 78 in my second season. Just transferred to PSG 8 games ago. Spent my first season at DC United :x 48 goals, 17 assists as a striker. Demanded a transfer and PSG was the first good offer. Starting striker for Brazil too :pimp:
Jeesh that must've hurt. Similar thing happened to me in manager mode. Built up Nottingham forest from scratch. Turn the club into a super power and accidentally saved over the file.

I used to do be a pro back in the day and it was crazy rewarding to win the WC with the US. Jozy up front, Clint supporting, Landon on the right, and my guy playing like a CR7/Hazard hybrid on the left :pimp: :lol: more than enough firepower

Do you guys play locked on just your player or controlling the whole team? It somewhat defeats the purpose of the mode, but I found the quality of play in it much better playing as the whole team as opposed to just my player and OD force feeding him. It's the reason why I couldn't do my player mode on 2k anymore. It forces you play in such a stupid way.

Edit: also you dudes putting up insane stats, don't you think it's about time to slide the difficulty up one? :lol:

Last edited:
I used to do be a pro back in the day and it was crazy rewarding to win the WC with the US. Jozy up front, Clint supporting, Landon on the right, and my guy playing like a CR7/Hazard hybrid on the left :pimp: :lol: more than enough firepower

Do you guys play locked on just your player or controlling the whole team? It somewhat defeats the purpose of the mode, but I found the quality of play in it much better playing as the whole team as opposed to just my player and OD force feeding him. It's the reason why I couldn't do my player mode on 2k anymore. It forces you play in such a stupid way.

Edit: also you dudes putting up insane stats, don't you think it's about time to slide the difficulty up one? :lol:
I play on worldclass. When I initially started I had it on legendary, but was getting my *** handed to me cause New England Revolution sucks. As for playing locked on to my player vs using the whole team , I use to use only my player but now I control the entire team. I'd call for the pass while making a good run or open to take a shot and the CPU would either take their sweet *** time to get me the ball or give it to me way after causing my match rating to drop. So now I control the entire team. Especially with me being on these struggle teams. Hell, I'm probably gonna request that Southampton sell me because they picked up Giovanni Dos Santos while I was out on loan during the previous season and now they keep subbing me out for him even though I'm playing well.

What a set of games today... Im gonnah have to get this game just to set P1 on USA and P2 on Portugal and just go nuts scoring goals with P1

I feel like beating the CPU on harder difficulties is more rewarding than beating someone online. I just enjoy beating humans better. Finally made my way back to Div1 and won the premier cup

My favorite feel is beating sweaty, pacey crossing teams who watch damn near all their replays when they score a far post header or a putback. Also that shush guy who runs all over the field sushing you then does the "calm down, I got this" celebration.

Love beating these trash no-skill clowns. I hate those guys...dont be THAT guy.

Back
Top Bottom