Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

Let's see your record now,though :nerd:

bet $500 that **** isn't .500 :rofl:

Last edited:
sick.gif
 at the shots fired here.  Don't take it personally people, its just a game. 

My record aint all that either but for a guy in his second year playing FIFA, I think I'm alright :lol:

I'll post my record when I at the crib.

Can't see me tho. Bet that. Yea my record is like 20-19-80 but I just made it to division 8 so I'm feeling myself. Let me talk my ****!

I'm glad I stuck with it. I've been kinda taking the easy way out by using Seattle Sounders in MLS to improve my record. Just started using Atl. Mineiro I like them :smokin

How does seasons work? Like i pick a 3 star team and get matched up with other 3 star teams?

When I get a red card I usually take out the attacking midfielder for a defender (I slot the red carder player in the attacking midfielders position and insert the defender.)

If there's no attacking mid but 2 strikers I take out one striker and center the remaining one.

Always keep the amount of defenders your team is supposed to have, if u leave one spot open you're asking to get owned.

Last edited:
Fifa World Cup releasing April 15th on 360 and PS3

Gunna cop and create a player to lead my half star home country to a WC win playing on World Class :pimp: :lol:

^
bor dortmund here :evil:

tired of always playing against dudes with barca..

hit me up on 360 anyone
gt: genocydal

Last edited:
^
bor dortmund here :evil:

tired of always playing against dudes with barca..

hit me up on 360 anyone
gt: genocydal
you mean real madrid?

Real Madrid with that 4-3-3 though, deadly :pimp:

Thats my go to formation right now, on my UT too.

I was running with the 4-4-1-1

But I racked up too many L's on UT.

Who wants to run a quick seasons match?
PSN: Eardrumologist

Back
Top Bottom