Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

Anyone with extra coins to invest Jagielka and Dennis Aogo TOTW cards are good investments for the week. People on the EA forums are selling Jagielka for 45k and Aogo for 20-22k.

Had 2 Jagielka's sell at 45k today and made real good profit and the web app up and running makes it even better.

Last time I checked Jag was around 30k and Aogo 14k. I'd buy now before their prices rise by mid-week or end of the week.

Anyone who was pretty good in previous Fifa titles struggling with this online?

Thought I was pretty good early since I started off 10-0 and had a terrible slump which resulted me being like 16-17 lmao. I'm not even pissed cause it's a new game and things are different but man I thought I had "it" when I played previous titles but I play as if I'm lost out there. Crazy.

How far back did you play FIFA? I see a lot of my friends who play casually since 13 and 14 struggle with 15. They were "good" for the last two years because all they did was cheese the lob through ball and far post cross for headers. The game rewarded goals for players who did this.

However this year they went the traditional route and made the game harder. You need a little more vision, patience and decision making this year like how it should be.

If you played 12 and any FIFAs before that...Google FIFA scripting. That might be something to blame especially when NOTHING is going your way. If I get two of those games a day, I completely refuse to play online and just play Career Mode or something.

Last edited:
Anyone with extra coins to invest Jagielka and Dennis Aogo TOTW cards are good investments for the week. People on the EA forums are selling Jagielka for 45k and Aogo for 20-22k.

Had 2 Jagielka's sell at 45k today and made real good profit and the web app up and running makes it even better.

Last time I checked Jag was around 30k and Aogo 14k. I'd buy now before their prices rise by mid-week or end of the week.
nthat.gif
 Keep me posted on these 'whom to target' type posts, I have no clue who to try to flip. I've been going at Julian Greens for around 1k-3k and flipping for 7k... haven't been able to unload any in nearly a week tho.

IF Landon have been going for barely above quick sell prices, but I figure with the USMNT games/retirement coming up soon his value with shoot up soon so I stocked up on his cards as well.

^ I too am trying to play the transfer market. I just wanted to start out small by getting non rare gold players for 300 and flipping for the 500-700 range. When doing this in mass quantities, I do notice my coins going up.

As long as I don't play somebody who just cheeses long balls/abuses sprint to run past my defenders (which I am finding out is happening less as I continue to progress and get promoted, I like my chances to win. I am glad this game has rewarded me for my style of trying to skill dribble/pass it into the box rather than sprint there.

what is this whole "gold pack" thing i see on youtube? dudes spaz for "in form" cards and popular players. is it a trading card mode to create your custom teams with a market place/economy to buy and sell?

:nthat:  Keep me posted on these 'whom to target' type posts, I have no clue who to try to flip. I've been going at Julian Greens for around 1k-3k and flipping for 7k... haven't been able to unload any in nearly a week tho.

IF Landon have been going for barely above quick sell prices, but I figure with the USMNT games/retirement coming up soon his value with shoot up soon so I stocked up on his cards as well.
No problem, just wanna see the NT fam eating and making profit since packs don't pay out at all. Just like in real life though investing can be a gamble so proceed with caution.

I usually go for the trendy players and TOTW cards so I'll try to post about players I profit off of at least once a week.

No problem, just wanna see the NT fam eating and making profit since packs don't pay out at all. Just like in real life though investing can be a gamble so proceed with caution.

I usually go for the trendy players and TOTW cards so I'll try to post about players I profit off of at least once a week.

Did u buy IF Jagileka now and saving for next week?> cause hes only 20k for me

Did u buy IF Jagileka now and saving for next week?> cause hes only 20k for me
My bad I'm on the 360/Xbone marketplace so all of my posts are gonna be towards that market. I know PS and PC are a little different but its still the same method of buying low and selling high hoping someone doesn't check the players price when they buy.

Not necessarily saving em but buying them low before their prices rise due to the rarity of the card no longer being available in packs anymore. So the supply stops but demand is high or growing. Jagielka and Aogo are good investments because both are from popular nations(ENG, GER) league(BPL, Bundesliga) and both have some great stats for their price. That's kind of a rule I follow to invest in because you want to sell players who are at least recognizable or play in a big league/nation/team.

I'm on the west coast so late morning and the afternoon are the best time to sell. I go by England's/Western Europe time so I try to list my players during their prime times so more people are likely to buy my players since this game is like a religion over there. A lot of work but it pays off. The web app is super clutch for this because you can just hit re-list all once an hour during work or school so its not too time consuming. I just treat it like social media :lol:

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/4605/2942688.page
Also this is the thread I lurk on the EA forums. I mean you can keep on listening to these English dudes banter on about prices but at the end of the day luck has a big part if your cards sell or not.

I guess someone is updating on page 1 or 2 of the player prices they all agreed upon. So if you're wondering why your cards won't sell just keep being patient because people do sell their players for these prices on there. If you're impatient this isn't a method for you.

How far back did you play FIFA? I see a lot of my friends who play casually since 13 and 14 struggle with 15. They were "good" for the last two years because all they did was cheese the lob through ball and far post cross for headers. The game rewarded goals for players who did this.

However this year they went the traditional route and made the game harder. You need a little more vision, patience and decision making this year like how it should be.

If you played 12 and any FIFAs before that...Google FIFA scripting. That might be something to blame especially when NOTHING is going your way. If I get two of those games a day, I completely refuse to play online and just play Career Mode or something.
I don't think there is any scripting in this one. Imo alot of people are trash now cause that defensive assist and cheating lob ball is gone. Fifa finally nerfed the **** that has been ruining this game for years.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Been playing FIFA since 08 with Ronaldinho on the cover.  
pimp.gif
  I remember '10 and '11 were the easiest to get around defenders with skill moves, it was very arcade-y.  I'm glad they've moved past that.  Now if only we can get past the scripting, there are games where my players just don't seem motivated, then there are games, where my dudes make perfect runs and are just where they need to be.

But yeah, still no Real Madrid for me, my last 5 matches have been against

BVB

CSKA Moscow

Roma

Liverpool

City

I really enjoy the variety.

After finally playing online I've done a complete 180 on my thoughts of this game. Literally considering returning it.

Diggin' the squad so far, still messing around with formations obviously, also need to put in some work in the transfer market as well

:x not playing right players in their position irks me.

Pretty sure youre in lower division because if you use that in my division u wont last

That being said,, you still wouldnt stand a chance against me. Appreciate your input though :lol:

What's your PSN? That midfield would get ran through :evil:

Back
Top Bottom