Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

Can someone please explain this "trading"

I have never seen an option on 15 where I can trade a player

I still think UT seems kind of lame 
laugh.gif

It's flawed with no real way of fixing it. What happens when you bump into a guy with equal ability, managerial skills, etc. but just spends more money on buying coins for his team? I'd be annoyed if I'm in D1 and lose to a player with legend cards, TOTY Messi/Ronaldo etc 
laugh.gif

As much as it's annoying, at least going Real Madrid vs Real Madrid every other match in seasons gives the satisfaction of who the better player is.

Guess maybe I should loosen up in my over competitive view and look at it as just having fun with the best possible option available. But also the idea of spending extra money on the game is 
sick.gif
 to me.

Idk all in all, just seems like coin buying is really what ruins the mode, but it would be a stupid waste of time not to do it until EA can somehow stop the competition from doing it.

Last edited:
oh and another reason it annoys me is because I normally love customization and "fantasy" elements of creating your own team in sports games, just wish that my favorite video game had a better way of doing it online.

Where do you guys buy and sell cards? I am so confused. What game mode is that online?

I play on PS4 with teams like Liverpool and stuff

Speaking of. Anyone know any teams w fast guys up front like the strikers + a good defense? I am generally pretty good with those type of teams

I am 12-14-12 so far online, my gamertag is im_good_god if anyone wants to play

oh and another reason it annoys me is because I normally love customization and "fantasy" elements of creating your own team in sports games, just wish that my favorite video game had a better way of doing it online.

Yeah from that aspect I can dig what youre saying. Building my own team to play with online would be cool

Why would anyone pay the extra $$$ past the $60 it cost though? What is the benefit? Is it similar to say buying downloadable content for new maps on Battlefield, Halo, etc?

Just got 2 team of the week cards. Bout to sell them for 15gs each may just quick sell them for 10 tho.
Depends on who you pulled tho. If its at least Tello you can can wait a week or two and you can probably sell him around 30k-40k. If its the other crap TOTW players I'd discard. Only Ribery, Hummels, Roooney, Coutinho, Tello, and maybe Piatti and Arango are worth something this week for the Gold players.

Depends on who you pulled tho. If its at least Tello you can can wait a week or two and you can probably sell him around 30k-40k. If its the other crap TOTW players I'd discard. Only Ribery, Hummels, Roooney, Coutinho, Tello, and maybe Piatti and Arango are worth something this week for the Gold players.

Dam so I should just hold on to toulalan then sell next week? Also have Neto about to just quick sell him for the 9,500 coins

How you gonna say your team is legit when you bought your coins :lol:  a "legit" team is one you get from coins you earned from games, packs, or trading. Using that 5% off code isn't legit. And yes, coin buying does ruin the market for legit players. The cheaper coins are, the more coins there are in the game, the higher players prices are. In FIFA 12, before coin buying/selling, Neymar was and Ibra were less that 100k, TOTY Ronaldo 2 mil, etc. Now TOTY Ronaldo is 15mil and nearly impossible to attain legitimately. No * its just a game, but its a lot less fun when legit players cannot afford who they want due to coin buying.

And no I'm not going to snitch. I said I could that doesn't mean I will. 

Man on FIFA 12 I bought Ibra for under 40k and Neymar for under 10k. Gameplay was better too. Miss those days

This MLS cup is proving to be highly profitable for me. I always keep an MLS/American team. I bought Landon Donovan's SIF card for 10K during TOTY week. Just sold him for 175K. Copping and flipping Zusi's for crazy prices as well. Feels so good making fake money.

Dam so I should just hold on to toulalan then sell next week? Also have Neto about to just quick sell him for the 9,500 coins
All bad fam, i think toulalan is considered too slow with 50-60 pace at CB. You probably won't get much so you can discard if you want. Usually decent Team of the week players will rise when they are out of packs due to being rare and no longer being able to be pulled again. You can sit on him but I don't think people will pay big bucks for a slow French CB when there are better options that are cheaper.

I would probably keep Neto and see how much he rises by next week or two. Not many great Brazilian GKs and he's only the 2nd Brazilian to get an in form I believe. Hey at least you got 2 totw players in packs. Most people don't even get one regularly.

All bad fam, i think toulalan is considered too slow with 50-60 pace at CB. You probably won't get much so you can discard if you want. Usually decent Team of the week players will rise when they are out of packs due to being rare and no longer being able to be pulled again. You can sit on him but I don't think people will pay big bucks for a slow French CB when there are better options that are cheaper.

I would probably keep Neto and see how much he rises by next week or two. Not many great Brazilian GKs and he's only the 2nd Brazilian to get an in form I believe. Hey at least you got 2 totw players in packs. Most people don't even get one regularly.

Sold both today, Neto for 13 and toulalan 17. Wasn't gonna wait.

Nice at least you made some profit. If you wanna go in on something I been picking Rimando. Dudes price shot up to 30-50k because of the MLS tournament. Best MLS GK at 74 rating. Dudes price was probably 5k or less about a week ago. Been copping for 30k-35k searching lowest buy it now. Been repeatedly selling for 50k while searching for more under 35k lol. Gonna grab as much as I can before people in Europe wake up and unload em all in the afternoon when I wake up myself.

Nice at least you made some profit. If you wanna go in on something I been picking Rimando. Dudes price shot up to 30-50k because of the MLS tournament. Best MLS GK at 74 rating. Dudes price was probably 5k or less about a week ago. Been copping for 30k-35k searching lowest buy it now. Been repeatedly selling for 50k while searching for more under 35k lol. Gonna grab as much as I can before people in Europe wake up and unload em all in the afternoon when I wake up myself.

Silver right? I'm looking at basic ones going less than that. About to just cop a few of them for under 10k if I can. Thanks for the tips

Last edited:
Earlier in this thread some of the NTwitter folks did a tourney with this site setting up the bracket

http://challonge.com/

It does single, double elimination and round robin

Let's gather some folks up 

@Drizzyd

@PRIME

@MikeTysontheKiller

@juicyju

@bamez

I gave up the PS4 for lent.. Lol I'm def down for future tourneys tho.
Damn lol

@FreshPairs

@duecedime

@vtotheinay

@Ballahb

Yo, let's start this up papi's :nerd:

Has anyone played a wager match before?

How does one go about setting up a wager?

You could never do that within the game. You just have to trust the other person. You find someone who will play, play them in a "friendly," list a card for them to buy if you win or buy their card if you lose. Not too difficult

Back
Top Bottom