Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

If @Elpablo21 didn't already do it, I'll set up the tourney tonight
Naw I havent set it up.

Hook it up though b 
nerd.gif

Im on fifa now on ps4...anyone want to run a game? Im trying to scale how decent i am. 18-11-17 so far online

im_good_god just send me invite whenever

Fifa is going to implement a price cap on players to prevent coin buying and over inflated prices....

Depends on how many coins you have. I'd guess he'll be fixed around 500k. We will know as soon as the servers are back up.

Overall this is kind of a panic fix by EA the more I think about it. Rather than stopping coin sellers and autobuyers, they just kill the free market. Trading will be near impossible, which will make people want Fifa Points. Thats the goal by EA. More money from Fifa Points.

Depends on how many coins you have. I'd guess he'll be fixed around 500k. We will know as soon as the servers are back up.

Overall this is kind of a panic fix by EA the more I think about it. Rather than stopping coin sellers and autobuyers, they just kill the free market. Trading will be near impossible, which will make people want Fifa Points. Thats the goal by EA. More money from Fifa Points.

Soooo, is it safe to still buy coins?

I bought a million coins on Friday and still haven't recieved them.

I think this is why

This is a little nerve-wracking for me after putting together a La Liga squad with Ronald0, Bale and Neymar.

Also, I suppose I am lucky to have just gotten the coins last week that I purchased. I just hope that if I do decide to sell the team I can still maintain my coins.

So so stupid. I've never bought coins and never would, but what are they doing? There were other ways to stop them without screwing over legit traders

Last edited:
I believe the people providing coins used the Web App. Its not like they sat in front of a console. The Web app has been down for like two weeks....so this move has been in the works. Coin buying is done. Good riddance. I've played over 500 Ultimate Team games and have used those coins to buy my players or to buy packs. Now a guy cant use real money and buy coins, gotta earn them like everyone else.

I believe the people providing coins used the Web App. Its not like they sat in front of a console. The Web app has been down for like two weeks....so this move has been in the works. Coin buying is done. Good riddance. I've played over 500 Ultimate Team games and have used those coins to buy my players or to buy packs. Now a guy cant use real money and buy coins, gotta earn them like everyone else.

I think so too. This is okay with me. I have bought FIFA points and earned all of my coins the same way, previously. I was up to 3.5 legitimate coins, which could have easily been 7M if I invested wisely. I don't mind the update, honestly.

I'm glad I sold most of my investments before hand. Sold like 15 IF otamendis about a week ago for 170k and now his max is 60k :lol: . Wonder how prices are going to adjust during TOTS though

So so stupid. I've never bought coins and never would, but what are they doing? There were other ways to stop them without screwing over legit traders

This is a good thing for everyone.

Players will be cheaper

This is a good thing for everyone.

Players will be cheaper

Next year they'll be cheaper. They've already released the prices ranges. Some are lower and some are higher. I don't care about that really. What I do care about is this makes it significantly harder for legit traders. No more buying low on open bid. No more long term investments. No more IF investing. No more snagging 59th minute deals. The only cards with large enough ranges to profit off of are players that sell for millions.

If this was a change they made at the beginning of FIFA 16, fine, but this is a huge change to the core of FUT right in the middle of the game. All they really had to do was keep the webapp offline and get rid of the seller's name from the transfer market.

Edit again: they also used inflated prices to set their "price ranges". Cards are going to go extinct pretty quick

Last edited:
Legends will probably go extinct. There are a few that are gonna be extremely cheap compared to a week ago. More demand than supply so even if they cap a BIN on them there will be not enough cards circulating the market even if they are cheap. Kinda glad I traded my way from 500 coins to where I'm at now. I understand they want to eliminate inflation and make it more fair but I'm gonna miss getting those sweat deals selling my cards at extremely unreasonable prices.

It was like selling 2015 retros for OG Jordan prices and there was no way for the buyer EVER to come back at you for their mistake :lol: I'm sure a lot of traders here will miss that. What I'm kinda pissed about is that I was successfully price fixing Nick Rimando for the MLS cup selling anywhere from 30k-50k. Futwiz has an unnofficial price range already posted on their site and now Rimandos new cap BIN is just 6k :stoneface: I have about 10 of him bought between 20-25k so there goes 200-250k down the drain :/ I would suggest going to Futwiz.com to check out the new player price ranges. Not sure if they are official but it seems pretty reasonable.

Anyways idk what to think of this yet. I just wanna see how it's implemented and grab some inflated players for reasonable prices to play with now. I mean trading was as fun as playing to me. Now that a lot more players are affordable I'll probably have some fun making sweat teams. I just wish EA would fix their damn card weights on okay to decent players. They wonder why people buy coins when the TOTW and 86+ Rated cards are extremely hard to pull even opening 500k-1000k packs. If they fixed the probability of good players being pulled the market would be more realistic. It all really started from them trying milk as much out of FIFA points as possible. They got no one to blame but themselves and their greed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom