Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

And yea I don't care to celebrate most of the time. Although when I go up big and realize the opponent is a waste of my time and I'm ready to go on to the next I'll start trolling to make them rage quit. My favorite is the sad violin when I go up 3-0 :pimp:

Works like 50% of the time

Lol something about dead fish celebration gets me raging hard :lol:

^GTA one got me 
laugh.gif

went to rep you and noticed i can't 
nerd.gif

What I would suggest is use 4.5 star teams like Liverpool and you won't come up against major 5 star clubs like Real Madrid.

Ronaldo and Bale can be manageable to defend. Just force Bale to his right foot and he won't be as deadly since that's his weak foot. Ronaldo is just a different beast tho, just pray to the FIFA God's he miss. Most of the times tho, I back off since people just run straight with him and pace abuse.

They need to make a DOA beach volleyball type spinoff with the player models :lol:

Last edited:
One issue i have with playing with 4.5 star teams is that I feel like the best competition is all using 5 star teams. I could be wrong though.

One issue i have with playing with 4.5 star teams is that I feel like the best competition is all using 5 star teams. I could be wrong though.
It's hit or miss honestly. I feel that most people who cheese use 5 star teams because that's the easy thing to do. I don't automatically think someone is cheap or an exploiter because they use Real Madrid, but how they play with them.

IMO I find more quality opponents with lower rated teams because the cheap and exploiting try hards wouldn't use teams that don't have the best players.

It's hit or miss honestly. I feel that most people who cheese use 5 star teams because that's the easy thing to do. I don't automatically think someone is cheap or an exploiter because they use Real Madrid, but how they play with them.

IMO I find more quality opponents with lower rated teams because the cheap and exploiting try hards wouldn't use teams that don't have the best players.

this. I need to get in your mindset about how not everyone that uses Los Blancos is cheap.
And it's true. I always get smacked playing 4-4.5 star teams. My biggest spanking came from playing Porto :x

So I just got a 92 rated De Gea after winning that epl tournament... but I can't sell him :rolleyes

Literally the best pull I've ever had in my fifa career so far lmao

So I just got a 92 rated De Gea after winning that epl tournament... but I can't sell him :rolleyes

Literally the best pull I've ever had in my fifa career so far lmao
Might as well put him to use! One of the best keepers in the game. Too bad you can't really have fun with a keeper.

I got Jose Fonte and Fabianski in my free pack. He's really solid in the right places. Strong in the air and a wall in and around the box. His 66 or w/e pace shows when dealing with really pacey attackers or good dribblers if he's not in good position.

Fabianski was just average for me. Wouldn't shell out the coins for him if he was discard value. You can get better BPL keepers under 10k. That would play better.

I need to get my hands on at least Cazorla or Bolasie. Only person I really want from the BPL is Aguero but im gonna wait till he hits min.

Any of you guys picking up Rocket League?  Scheduled for release on PS4 sometime in July.  Nice change of pace from FIFA.  It's a 3v3 soccer match where you ram into the ball.  It's got a cult following, i'm definitely interested.

At work, can't post vids, but game is nice.

Opened up 4 of my packs from tourneys and got TOTS Jantschke and Herrmann. Not too bad, will just save my coins and not get TIF Robben now. Wish Jantschke was Boateng or Naldo though :lol:

I'm actually impressed with this Bundesliga TOTS. Even though theres not really big names. A lot of them are underrated in real life.

Gonna have to chill on the pack openings for a few days. I kinda went all in on the BPL TOTS. Wasted about 1.5 milli on packs and only got 1 mill back which isn't anything to be mad about. Wanted that purple Ronaldo so bad :frown:

Back
Top Bottom