Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

TOTS Henderson and De Gea is all I got to show for the ~500k I spent on packs during BPL TOTS.  safe to say I wont be buying anymore packs...hopefully.  and of course Henderson doesnt sell for his minimum 
mean.gif

Lol at all the people pulling multiple TOTS and still being disappointed. When you spend so much and prices of players are so low, what are you expecting?

Lol at all the people pulling multiple TOTS and still being disappointed. When you spend so much and prices of players are so low, what are you expecting?
Aguero, Hazard, Robben, Lewa in every pack :tongue:

Packed Lewa late last night. Dude was extinct and insta sold for 500k in a second lol. Pretty happy since he'd be min but Sat.

Im pretty good at FIFA, howcome I suck at ultimate team? like im getting crushed by lot, like 5-0.

I got a dope squad 100 chemistry and everything.. someone tell me.

^Have you played seasons, and if so what division.

Also if u play against CPU what difficulty do u set them on

Holy hell. The FIFA God's are shining bright on me this week. Won the offline single player Bundesliga TOTS Tournament and got an un-tradeable Legend, Michael Owen :pimp:

Then this beautiful TOTS Lewandowski from Wednesday

fly i added you as a friend, my sn is AirLarryDavid.

Im a legit good player in fifa, ive been playing since 05 and im usually dominant.

As previously stated I totally suck when I play ultimate team. Hopefully you can help me out to as why I suck so bad.

I'm not buying anymore packs till FIFA 16 but :wow: @ at the stats on the CR7 TOTS card

Last edited:
Opened up 20 packs, about 12 of them were the rare players packs. Only pulled Di maria, another untradeable TOTS Herrmann, and TOTS Castro(was going to buy him so that's cool I guess.)

smart :nthat:

tbh, I'm kinda surprised there's no US players that made the TOTW after their comeback win over the Dutch :\
I think friendlies don't count towards TOTW unless it's during the season when all the major leagues take the International breaks. Might be a lot of special cards this summer for the Gold Cup, maybe but for sure Copa America

EA didn't even give a TOTW card to Vatali Dyakov, CB that's scored a hattrick and saved Rostov from relegation. Should have gotten a Hero. Oh well.

That Div 1 title still eludes me.  Closest I ever got was last season, 5-0-0 at the start of the new season.  Ended the season 5-0-3.  
mean.gif
 I shoulda spent some catalogue points for extra matches, but it just ended my season for me after the 8 matches.  The last 4 matches i played though were international teams... I'm also playing a team without Gerrard so I can get used to not playing him in the next FIFA.

Back
Top Bottom