::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

The point from that tie yesterday is looking like gold right now for Mexico. Goal differential would've been against them going into the final game. I expect a thriller, Croatia gonna give them a run for their money though. Lets be honest, both teams deserved to tie Brazil.

Crazy that the world Cup got started Friday for these teams and 3 of them are already out. All that time looking forward to this just to leave in 5 days SMH. Cameroon is a disgrace to the sport.

That Uruguay game tomorrow :pimp: I'm expecting an England win. A tie would set Costa Rica prime to advance. Who would've thought.

Can't wait til Sunday's USA game.

Last edited:
He got lucky because the ball swerved at the last minute

Face_kicked_bus.gif

man i've never blocked someone before in my NT career but its looking pretty close

Last edited:
Spain bandwagon fans getting mad and posting in this thread all of a sudden :rofl:

Holland got room for you bandwagon fans to hop on

Colombia 2-1, J-Rod and Guarin. Bony.

Uruguay 2-1, Cavani and Hernandez. Gerrard.

Japan/Greece 1-1, Okazaki. Mitroglou.

Netherlands has always had squad, they just lack in defense.

Uruguay is next to get knocked out [emoji]128077[/emoji]

This guy's not played a minute of football in his life. The way you hit the ball affects how much curve it gets.. You need to get out more b

Been calling some big upsets with my friends so I'll make some predictions. Sure I just jynxed myself lol...

Colombia 2-1 Ivory Coast
Uruguay 0 - 3 England
Japan 0-0 Greece

Costa Rica is leader of Group D. That right there is the shocker of the whole damn tournament. On a side note, this Dutch team will be #1 in 4 years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom