::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

That's what Added time is for. Ref always has the option to add on time for players going down or for injuries so it doesn't real make a big difference.

Plus Spain wasn't coming back in that game anyway.
Ruins the flow of play especially for spain when they were pressing the entire second half.  On two occasions they had to play the ball out for a faked injury.  

I agree though spain deserved to lose that game.  But that game is further perpetuating the soccer hatred for diving, flopping and faking injury.

Rooting for Colombia in the Cup. I think they can win today and ensure that they advance.

definitely looking forward to the Croatia vs Mexico game 
nthat.gif

The end of Chile Spain was embarrassing for the sport with every Chile players laying on the pitch to waste time for no reason for the last 20mins of the game.

Uruguay vs England should be a great game 

the extra 6 mins was really unnecessary as well though

Mexico will lose to Croatia if both teams play as they did today and yesterday

View media item 1033960
I was trying really really hard to root for Mexico but then the mexican espn analyst on TV last night were saying Memo is the best goal keeper in the world
:stoneface:

Then on facebook my mexican friends were saying Brazil played scared and that Mexico after what they showed can probably win the world cup

Then my cousin (half mexican born in the US) was saying that the US got lucky vs ghana and in the same sentence said Mexico should have beat Brazil. So USA was all luck and Mexico was all skill.

Yesterday during the Chile Spain game some young mexicans were discussing all the teams. They were saying how good Mexico looked and they basically said all the other latin american teams looked like garbage and very beatable. They said Argentina with all their talent underperformed vs Bosnia. A few seconds later they said we sucked cuz we are a one man team. So are we stacked? Or just a one man team?

Mexico aka the Dallas Cowboys of Concacaf.
We dont hate cuz they are great...we hate cuz they act like they are great.

Viva Croatia

LoL

Rooting for Uruguay today.

Last edited:
View media item 1033960
I was trying really really hard to root for Mexico but then the mexican espn analyst on TV last night were saying Memo is the best goal keeper in the world

Then on facebook my mexican friends were saying Brazil played scared and that Mexico after what they showed can probably win the world cup

Then my cousin (half mexican born in the US) was saying that the US got lucky vs ghana and in the same sentence said Mexico should have beat Brazil. So USA was all luck and Mexico was all skill.

Yesterday during the Chile Spain game some young mexicans were discussing all the teams. They were saying how good Mexico looked and they basically said all the other latin american teams looked like garbage and very beatable. They said Argentina with all their talent underperformed vs Bosnia. A few seconds later they said we sucked cuz we are a one man team. So are we stacked? Or just a one man team?

Mexico aka the Dallas Cowboys of Concacaf.
We dont hate cuz they are great...we hate cuz they act like they are great.

Viva Croatia

LoL

Rooting for Uruguay today.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom